scooter videos (Size: 89.56 MB)
 Scooter - Call me mañana.avi6.97 MB
 Scooter - Maria (I like It Loud) Video.avi7.32 MB
 Scooter-how_much_is_the_fish_(HQ).mp413.98 MB
 Scooter_-_Hyper_Hyper_(HQ).mp416.14 MB
 SCOOTER_-_IM_RAVING_(HQ).mp49.54 MB
 Scooter_-_Move_Your_Ass_(HQ).mp410.39 MB
 Scooter_-_One_(Always_Hardcore)_(HQ).mp49.67 MB
 Scooter_vs_Status_Quo_-_Jump_That_Rock_(Whatever_You_Want)_(HQ)_-_Out_Now!!!_(HQ).mp415.56 MB

Description

ONE (ALWAYS HARDCORE ) MP4

MARIA (I LKIE IT LOUD )AVI

CALL ME MANANA AVI

HYPER HYPER MP4

HOW MUCH IS THE FISH MP4

SCOOTER VS STATUS QUO JUMP THAT ROCK MP4

IME RAVING MP4

MOVE YOUR ASS MP4

There's a new possibility for you to watch all Scooter videos whenever you want, just visit the brand new channel kontor.tv! Next to this you find exclusive material such as interviews or band statements directly from the studio. Next to this you can watch even more cool dance videos - and everything is for free of course!

>> www.kontor.tv

Scooter - most successful singles act since the charts were invented!

When "The Question Is What Is The Question?" flew into the top ten of the media control singles charts, it heralded a new record for H.P. Baxxter and co - Scooter’s twentieth top ten hit! With 20 top ten hits under their belt, Scooter are the most successful German act since the charts were introduced.

No other German artist has scored a score of top tens since the charts were created in 1956. Xavier Naidoo and Modern Talking claim the silver and bronze medals with a mere 13 top ten successes. International megastars such as The Bee Gees, Michael Jackson, The Rolling Stones, Pet Shop Boys, Robbie Williams and Britney Spears are all behind Scooter in the top ten rankings!

Added together, Scooter have spent in excess of 400 weeks in the charts. That's 8 years. Or three quarters of the band's lifetime (and still counting).

There are not many German bands who can lay claim to having such an impact on the music scene over such a period of time. Scooter are right up there and have lost nothing of their verve and energy in the past decade.

Scooter divide opinion like few other acts - love them or hate them, you definitely can’t ignore them. Their style is diametrically opposed to boredom. In excess of 14 million sales, over 80 gold and platinum awards from all over the world, plus countless prizes and music trophies, their record speaks for itself.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
89.56 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
scooter videos