Schubach, Erik-Red Hood_ The Hunt-(Urban Fairytales #1) - epub - zeke23

seeders: 8
leechers: 0
Added on October 10, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Schubach, Erik-Red Hood_ The Hunt-(Urban Fairytales #1) - epub - zeke23 (Size: 275.88 KB)
 Schubach, Erik-Red Hood_ The Hunt.epub275.88 KB

Description

Red Hood: The Hunt (Urban Fairytales #1)
by Erik Schubach (Goodreads Author)
4.22 of 5 stars
4.22 · rating details · 93 ratings · 11 reviews 23
A third of the world's population are cursed to become werewolves on the full moon, and walled cities like Seattle protect the Clean Bloods. People like Detective Daria McQueen protect the gates of the city to stand against the packs of wolves, three nights a month.

When Daria discovers a breach in the wall while on her patrol, and saves a family from infection by three hungry wolves. Daria herself is saved by a Wolf Hunter she had believed to be nothing but an urban legend, the Red Hood, Maireni Damaschin. The mysterious woman in a red cloak seems to possess inhuman abilities.

Daria and Maireni find themselves caught in a tangled web of deception that goes back centuries, which could spell the end to Clean Bloods and throw the world into servitude.

My writing style may not be the most professional nor grammatically correct, but I never profess to be an English major, just a person that wants to share a story. I maintain that my primary language is sarcasm.

Each of my books features strong likeable female characters that are flawed. I think that flaws and emotional or physical scars make us human and give us more character than simply conforming to some "social norm".

I have also started a SciFi series, The Valkyrie Chronicles which features a Valkyrie, Kara, who was left behind on Earth five thousand years ago to help the Asgard race escape the onslaught of the Ragnarok horde. With the aid of a human, Kate, she holds the line in battle to herald the return of the Asgard!

If you like magic, paranormal romance and witches, then my new series Fracture might tickle your fancy. In the first book Fracture: Divergence, Alex King must stop magic from destroying reality. The problem is that Alex must solve the case in parallel universes where in one Alex is male and female in the other.

You can follow me online via Twitter @ErikSchubach or on Blogger http://erikschubachauthor.blogspot.com/ and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pag...ubach-Author/438534946240951 for more information and to discuss my upcoming books.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
275.88 KB
seeders:8
leechers:0
Schubach, Erik-Red Hood_ The Hunt-(Urban Fairytales #1) - epub - zeke23