Say Love, When Love Hurts & Save My Soul - Jojo III - 2015

seeders: 2
leechers: 2
Added on August 21, 2015 by RaslerGin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

• Artist: JoJo
  • Format: mp3 - lossy

Say Love, When Love Hurts & Save My Soul - Jojo III - 2015 (Size: 15.08 MB)
 Save My Soul - Jojo.mp35.15 MB
 Say Love - Jojo.mp35 MB
 When Love Hurts - Jojo.mp34.93 MB

Description

On August 20, 2015, JoJo released three singles simultaneously, which she referred to as a "tringle", as a preview of her third studio album.

Joanna Noƫlle Blagden Levesque (born December 20, 1990), better known by her stage name JoJo, is an American singer, songwriter and actress. Raised in Foxborough, Massachusetts, she performed in various singing competitions as a child, and after competing on the television show America's Most Talented Kids in 2003, she was noticed by record producer Vincent Herbert who asked her to audition for Blackground Records. JoJo released her eponymous titled debut album in June 2004, "Leave (Get Out)", her debut single, became number one on the Billboard Pop songs chart, which made her the youngest solo artist to have a number-one single in the United States, at thirteen years old. The song peaked at 12 on the Billboard Hot 100 and was certified gold by the RIAA. The album has since sold over 4 million copies worldwide to date.

She will be releasing her third studio album soon where the "tringles"will be included..

Enjoy

RaslerG

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
15.08 MB
seeders:2
leechers:2
Say Love, When Love Hurts & Save My Soul - Jojo III - 2015