Say It with Charts Workbook - Zelazny,_Gene_pdf [a0b10c110]

seeders: 7
leechers: 1
Added on September 18, 2015 by a0b10c110in Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Say It with Charts Workbook - Zelazny,_Gene_pdf [a0b10c110] (Size: 2.18 MB)
 Say It with Charts Workbook - Zelazny,_Gene_pdf.pdf2.14 MB
 Say It with Charts Workbook - Zelazny,_Gene -cover.jpg37.37 KB
 Say It with Charts Workbook - Zelazny,_Gene -info.txt2.71 KB

Description

Say It with Charts Workbook

Product Details

Language: English
ISBN-10: 007144162X
ISBN-13: 978-0071441629

Hands-on tips for powerful presentations in this all-new companion to the bestselling Say It with Charts

Through four editions, Gene Zelazny's classic how-to Say It with Charts has generated more than $1.5 million in revenues. Now, in the companion Say It with Charts Workbook, Zelazny shows you how to make even more of your visual communication skills, working "one-on-one" with you on how to masterfully use the latest techniques and tools to enliven every presentation.

More than just a rote listing of techniques, Say It with Charts Workbook features performance-improving strategies and suggestions that will help keep both you--and, even more important, the audience--comfortable and at ease.

Part refresher course, part workbook, part self-test, it arms you with:

Step-by-step instructions and guidelines
Performance-improving strategies and suggestions
Tactics for customizing graphics to specific audiences

About the Author

Gene Zelazny is director of visual communications at McKinsey & Co., a position he has held for more than forty years. He is a popular lecturer at many of today’s top business schools, including Harvard, Columbia, INSEAD, Stanford, Sloan, Tuck, Wharton, and others.

Reviews

I just received the new latest version of this book - August, 2004. The book succeeds in showing good and bad examples of the same presentations, but that doesn't require a book. It requires a graphics department. Nowhere does the book tell you how to make any of the charts. In today's world, many of us must create our own presentations with whatever is available, usually Excel or Powerpoint or similar tools.

I would also offer that most readers will not work through the exercises, as the percentage of our jobs that requires chart development is usually small. I grasped the basics of the book quickly. Keep it simple. I will assume that certain professionals, such as those in marketing or sales or executives giving a presentation to the board of directors, might need this level of specialization, but I find little useful in the book. Following the guideline of 'keep it simple', I will simplify my priorities, by focusing on other skills mastery. Mastering charts to this degree is beyond my needs.

If you are looking for excercises on how to convey information visually, this is the book for you. The author is of course one of the best at this specific task so you are learning from the best. Don't expect to learn straight "answers" on how to make your graphics, this book is all about thinking about how to make them, but implementing the concepts can definitely vary in your actual work products.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.18 MB
seeders:7
leechers:1
Say It with Charts Workbook - Zelazny,_Gene_pdf [a0b10c110]

All Comments

Thanks for such a wonderful book :)