Sankarea Undying Love (Unrated) [1080p] [Hi10p] [Dual Audio] [Eng-Jap] [Chrisazter]

seeders: 13
leechers: 6
Added on October 30, 2013 by jnx_rin Anime
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720p480pDVDRipx264

Sankarea Undying Love (Unrated) [1080p] [Hi10p] [Dual Audio] [Eng-Jap] [Chrisazter] (Size: 6.58 GB)
 Ep.3 'Sanka... Rea'.mkv638.43 MB
 Ep.1 'Once I... Become... a Zombie'.mkv623.22 MB
 Ep.7 'Childhood... Friend...'.mkv587.88 MB
 Ep.9 'Mother's... Hand...'.mkv578.01 MB
 Ep.8 'Fake... Freedom... '.mkv571.97 MB
 Ep.12 'At That Moment... I...'.mkv556.85 MB
 Ep.6 'Because... I Met You'.mkv552.67 MB
 Ep.5 'Being a Zombie... Means...'.mkv547.1 MB
 Ep.11 'It's... Nothing... Special...'.mkv542.08 MB
 Ep.2 'I... Succeeded'.mkv540.76 MB
 Ep.4 'A Normal... Girl...'.mkv532.65 MB
 Ep.10 'Strong... Affections...'.mkv471.39 MB
 THANKS.txt192 bytes

Description

EP 13 which wasn't included in the BluRays is now available:
http://kickasstorrents.ee/sankarea-episode-13-unrated-720p-dual-audio-eng-jap-t8699690.html

This is an op by Chrisazter213 on Nyaa. #487948
OP>>--------------------------------------------------------------------------
First off thanks to [Doki] for the Japanese Audio, Custom Subs for Japanese Audio, and 1920x1080 Video Source. Also big thanks to iPirate7 for the English Audio (ripped from watchcartoononline).

This is the unedited version{don't believe me? Check Episode 2 at 19:45....your welcome ; ) } Currently only the edited version with english audio was released by Funimation, and Funimation has no ETA on when the unedited release is coming.

The English Audio is from a webrip, but is decent quality. Also I left Japanese Audio Subs on by default because there are alot of signs in this anime, and I wasn't able to make a seperate track for Signs/Songs. English Audio is on by default and it is synced with the video perfectly! I also took the liberty of properly naming all the episodes.

I will be seeding this on my slower connection for a few hours, then I will have my faster connection going strong later tonight. Please Seed at 1:1 and enjoy : )

My Future Releases on Nyaa:
~Sword Art Online Part 4 1080p Dual Audio~whenever it is available
~S.A.O Batch Torrent- with all episodes(making sure they all are titled, and have signs/songs sub files) all depends on how busy I am might not get to do this, but i'd like to.

My Future Releases on ADC:
~One Piece : Movie 10 - Strong World DVD/Bluray Combo- Should be up 1st week in Nov.
~One Piece Season 5 Voyage 4- Should be up near end of Nov.

Other than those releases that is all I will be uploading for a while im sad to admit. I will be gone starting in December for 4-5months(Basic/Job Training for the U.S. Air Force) so during that time I will be very busy and not able to upload/download.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who can't wait for the official DVD/Blu rays, this is great.

Please seed and spread some love!

regards,
-jnx_r

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.58 GB
seeders:13
leechers:6
Sankarea Undying Love (Unrated) [1080p] [Hi10p] [Dual Audio] [Eng-Jap] [Chrisazter]

All Comments

AWESOME QUALITY for audio and video, crazy storyline, but is keeping me watching!
Will you be uploading episode 13
3 OVA, not included in the bluray so not right now..
Its online now, download it from here:
thanks
V/10 A/10 Japanese/English Dub/Subtitle!
Wikipedia says there are 3 extra OVAs on top of the 12 episodes including an episode 0 apparently. Will we be getting those too? In English? Thanks a lot, if these hi-definition series become a regular with you then I'll be subscribed/bookmarked to your torrents.
Thanks mate. The OVA's will probably arrive at later period.
whats the difference between the rated and unrated?
Unrated will have the entire content as produced in the original release. Rated will have content as per the censorship rating.
ah, i see, was there alot of censorship in this show. Doesnt seem like there would be. Thanks tho, cant wait to watch it.
well, last question if you dont mind. Is this a hi10p or no. I see some of your uploads say hi10p and others dont. My media box will play the hi10 but not very good. Id love to watch these on tv. thanks :)
The source was 10 bit, and this rip is 10 bit as well. Torrent name has been fixed with the added info.
ok, what about fate zero and K, those 10bit as well?
Except for Last upload ergo proxy, the rest are hi10.
damn, ok, thanks
Boobies (.)(.) Am I right?!
lol, one word explanation
Thank you very much for all that you do.
Sure, you are most welcome mate :)