Sandi Lynn - Forever Series

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 17, 2016 by ae_taurangain Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Sandi Lynn - Forever Series (Size: 1.7 MB)
 01.jpg20.08 KB
 02.jpg28.6 KB
 03.jpg25.5 KB
 04.jpg22.46 KB
 05.jpg23.92 KB
 4.5.jpg22.19 KB
 Sandi Lynn - 01 Forever Black.epub238.61 KB
 Sandi Lynn - 02 Forever You.epub265.16 KB
 Sandi Lynn - 03 Forever Us (2013, Sandi Lynn Books).epub234.66 KB
 Sandi Lynn - 04 Collin.epub329.58 KB
 Sandi Lynn - 05 A Forever Family.epub268.76 KB
 Sandi Lynn - 3.5 Being Julia.epub148.14 KB
 Sandi Lynn - 4.5 A Forever Christmas.epub108.71 KB

Description

01 Forever Black
When Ellery moved to New York with her boyfriend, she thought they’d live happily ever after in their small New York apartment. She never thought he’d pack his bags and leave because he “needed space.” With her newfound single status and fear of being alone, Ellery buries herself in her artwork and paintings until one night she helps a mysterious intoxicated stranger get home safely. Little did she know the mysterious stranger is none other than CEO and millionaire Connor Black. After finding Ellery in his kitchen the next morning and assuming she broke his #1 rule about sleepovers, he becomes intrigued, not only by her stubbornness and defiance, but by her kindness.

02 Forever You
Connor Black’s life consisted of his company and his use of multiple women. There was never going to be love, relationships, or a fairy-tale life. Emotionally dead and damaged, that stemmed from a personal tragedy, Connor Black vowed never to feel any emotion or fall in love with a woman. That was true until Ellery Lane walked into his life by accident and changed his life forever. He begins experiencing feelings and emotions that he never felt before and finds himself being drawn into her world.

03 Forever Us
The story of Connor and Ellery Black continues in the last installment of the Forever Black Trilogy, Forever Us. You took Connor and Ellery’s journey of love, courage, and strength as Ellery’s illness threatened their future in Forever Black. You continued their journey through the eyes of Connor Black in Forever You as you watched them get their happily ever after through marriage and planning for their first child. Join Connor and Ellery once again as they face the challenges of parenthood. Take their journey in Forever Us as they learn to cope with the demands of a new baby, a demanding career, and the onset of new challenges in which Connor and Ellery must confront for the sake of their family.

3.5 Being Julia
My name is Julia, and I’m the daughter of Connor and Ellery Black. I may look like Daddy’s little princess, but I’m far from it. My life consists of lying to my parents and sneaking out of the penthouse. My CEO millionaire father seems to think that at the tender age of sixteen, I’m too young to date boys. My mother, the artist, tries to stay neutral and doesn’t say too much. My best friend London and I hang out almost every day. We love to shop, and we try to pick up all the bad boys that our parents wouldn’t approve of. We occasionally get into trouble, but I can usually talk my way out of it, except for the time my father caught me and Brody Sullivan having sex in my bedroom.

04 Collin
I’d like to introduce myself. My name is Collin Black, and I’m the future CEO of Black Enterprises. At twenty-two years old, I’m living the American dream, or at least my version of it. I’m rich, fit, sexy, and no matter where I go, women are always throwing themselves at me. I love to party, and when I do, it can sometimes lead to trouble. Women. What can I say? One woman broke my heart which led me to close myself off so it could never happen again. I’ve become one of New York’s most eligible bachelors and bad boy. I leave a trail of broken hearts wherever I go.

4.5 A Forever Christmas

The Black family is back in this short Christmas holiday story! Join Connor, Ellery, Julia and Collin, as they prepare for and celebrate the holiday season with their family and closest friends.

05 A Forever Family
It all started one night when a selfless woman helped a drunken stranger get home safely from a club. Little did they both know that after that one night, their lives would change forever. A friendship was forged, an undeniable love was born, and secrets were revealed that took them on the journey of a lifetime. A family was created: a daughter and a son, who were Connor and Ellery’s world. Just when they thought life couldn’t get any better, their daughter, Julia gave them grandchildren, and their son, Collin, grew to be a man, just like his father. Join the Black family in the final installment of the Forever Series as Connor, Ellery, Julia, and Collin continue to live life as they know it. Surprises will be revealed and an unexpected fate will bring this family and friends closer than ever before creating an even stronger bond that can never be broken.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.7 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0