Sandi Lynn (Forever series)

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on June 8, 2015 by rhino99in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Sandi Lynn (Forever series) (Size: 3.66 MB)
 A Forever Christmas (A Black Fa - Sandi Lynn.azw3181.12 KB
 A Forever Christmas (A Black Fa - Sandi Lynn.epub108.71 KB
 Cover.jpg44.08 KB
 metadata.opf2.08 KB
 Being Julia (A Forever Trilogy - Sandi Lynn.azw3242.01 KB
 Being Julia (A Forever Trilogy - Sandi Lynn.epub148.14 KB
 Cover.jpg50.9 KB
 metadata.opf2.84 KB
 Collin - Sandi Lynn.azw3451.56 KB
 Collin - Sandi Lynn.epub326.89 KB
 Cover.jpg149.6 KB
 metadata.opf2.22 KB
 Forever Black - Sandi Lynn.azw3381.1 KB
 Forever Black - Sandi Lynn.epub240.19 KB
 Cover.jpg39.57 KB
 metadata.opf2.97 KB
 Forever Us (Forever Trilogy) - Sandi Lynn.azw3390.33 KB
 Forever Us (Forever Trilogy) - Sandi Lynn.epub229.98 KB
 Cover.jpg38.78 KB
 metadata.opf2.66 KB
 Forever You (Forever Black #2) - Sandi Lynn.azw3386.9 KB
 Forever You (Forever Black #2) - Sandi Lynn.epub265.16 KB
 Cover.jpg53.47 KB
 metadata.opf2.64 KB

Description

Forever Black (Forever, #1)
When Ellery moved to New York with her boyfriend, she thought they’d live happily ever after in their small New York apartment. She never thought he’d pack his bags and leave because he “needed space.” With her newfound single status and fear of being alone, Ellery buries herself in her artwork and paintings until one night she helps a mysterious intoxicated stranger get home safely. Little did she know the mysterious stranger is none other than CEO and millionaire Connor Black. After finding Ellery in his kitchen the next morning and assuming she broke his #1 rule about sleepovers, he becomes intrigued, not only by her stubbornness and defiance, but by her kindness.

Connor Black, emotionally dead and damaged, that stemmed from a personal tragedy, made a vow to never love or fall in love with a woman, until Ellery Lane walked into his life by accident. After she opens up and shows him her world, Connor starts to feel emotions and feelings he never knew existed. Despite the rumors and warnings regarding Connor Black and his use and misuse of women, Ellery finds herself being drawn into his world.

Ellery knows they can never be together because she is harboring a deep secret that could destroy Connor emotionally forever.

Join Connor and Ellery as they embark on a journey of courage, love and strength. Will it be enough to save them?

Forever You (Forever, #2)
Connor Black’s life consisted of his company and his use of multiple women. There was never going to be love, relationships, or a fairy-tale life. Emotionally dead and damaged, that stemmed from a personal tragedy, Connor Black vowed never to feel any emotion or fall in love with a woman. That was true until Ellery Lane walked into his life by accident and changed his life forever. He begins experiencing feelings and emotions that he never felt before and finds himself being drawn into her world.

You took the journey with Connor and Ellery as their love, courage, and strength were put to the test. You watched their worlds come together through her eyes in Forever Black, and now it's time to take the journey through his in Forever You.
Forever Us (Forever, #3)
You took Connor and Ellery’s journey of love, courage, and strength as Ellery’s illness threatened their future in Forever Black. You continued their journey through the eyes of Connor Black in Forever You as you watched them get their happily ever after through marriage and planning for their first child.

Join Connor and Ellery once again as they face the challenges of parenthood. Take their journey in Forever Us as they learn to cope with the demands of a new baby, a demanding career, and the onset of new challenges in which Connor and Ellery must confront for the sake of their family.

Being Julia (Forever, #3.5)
My name is Julia, and I’m the daughter of Connor and Ellery Black. I may look like Daddy’s little princess, but I’m far from it. My life consists of lying to my parents and sneaking out of the penthouse. My CEO millionaire father seems to think that at the tender age of sixteen, I’m too young to date boys. My mother, the artist, tries to stay neutral and doesn’t say too much.

My best friend London and I hang out almost every day. We love to shop, and we try to pick up all the bad boys that our parents wouldn’t approve of. We occasionally get into trouble, but I can usually talk my way out of it, except for the time my father caught me and Brody Sullivan having sex in my bedroom.

This is the story of my journey through life, in which I try to figure out who I am, from the time of my sixteenth birthday until the day I marry the man of my dreams, Jake Jensen. My aspirations, dreams, hard work, defiance, and smart mouth are all woven into one thing – me, being Julia!

Collin (Forever, #4)
The Forever Trilogy hasn't ended yet...now it's time for Connor & Ellery's son to tell his story...

I’d like to introduce myself. My name is Collin Black, and I’m the future CEO of Black Enterprises. At twenty-two years old, I’m living the American dream, or at least my version of it. I’m rich, fit, sexy, and no matter where I go, women are always throwing themselves at me. I love to party, and when I do, it can sometimes lead to trouble.

Women. What can I say? One woman broke my heart which led me to close myself off so it could never happen again. I’ve become one of New York’s most eligible bachelors and bad boy. I leave a trail of broken hearts wherever I go.

Until her.

This is my journey of going through the ups and downs of life as I climb the corporate ladder, heal a broken heart, and discover that there’s more life than what I thought.

She. Changed. Everything.

A Forever Christmas (Forever, #4.5)
The Black family is back in this short Christmas holiday story!

Join Connor, Ellery, Julia and Collin, as they prepare for and celebrate the holiday season with their family and closest friends.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.66 MB
seeders:1
leechers:2
Sandi Lynn (Forever series)