Samuel Sagan - Sleeper Awaken! (Atlantean Secrets).pdf

seeders: 8
leechers: 1
Added on August 18, 2013 by fardin123in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Samuel Sagan - Sleeper Awaken! (Atlantean Secrets).pdf (Size: 1.26 MB)
 Samuel Sagan - Sleeper Awaken!.pdf1.26 MB

Description

This spellbinding epic novel is first volume of the tetralogy in which Samuel Sagan presents the wonders of the Atlantean World, predictions regarding the future of humanity, and initiation secrets - past, present and future. A magnificent story of heart and of a struggle for awakening, with multiple references to mythology and cosmology. It tells of the end of one world, and the birth of a new one. Expect surprises!

About the Author
Samuel Sagan M.D. is the author of 15 books, including a manual entitled A Language to Map Consciousness that describes a detailed terminology for experiences and spaces of consciousness. His nonfiction books cover topics including regression therapy, entities or energetic parasites, planetary forces and awakening the third eye. He has also authored a number of fictional novels and stories, notably the spiritual tetralogy - Atlantean Secrets.

Born in Paris, France, Sagan started practicing meditation during his teens. This led to studying medicine at Paris Faculty of Medicine and Sanskrit at Censier Sorbonne Nouvelle University. He holds a Doctorate of Medicine on the topic of chakras and subtle bodies and degrees in acupuncture and homeopathy. In 1983 he stopped all activities to practice full-time meditation for 5 years.

Feeling the need to establish a center where genuine seekers could receive real training in meditation he founded the Clairvision School in Sydney, Australia. Determined to provide people with tangible and immediate results, he developed techniques to systematize experiences of consciousness - techniques that really work!

Reviews From Amazon:

Reading this book was a total experience which took me into massive spaces. I could really feel the presence of the Flying Dragons, the White Eagle and the Masters of Thunder. When I finished reading the book it was hard to wait for the others in the series as I really missed the spaces. I ended up re-reading Sleeper Awaken while I waited! More than a book, an awesome experience!

.................................................................................

My work is in engineering. By preference, I seldom or never read fiction. If it isn't true, why would I care about it anyway? No, I prefer graduate texts, thank you. Further, I've always been wary of robust claims that sound like "new age." Therefore, I've avoided reading this book for a long time. As it happens, I was wrong. The other reviewers, especially Ms. Oneida, are quite right. Just as wonderful music (Chopin, Bach, Mozart, Simon and Garfunkel) may put you into a robust, refreshed, expansive frame of mind, so can this book. It has a "reality" in the same internal sense that music does. I consider most fiction to be pure rubbish, although I consider this to be a noteworthy exception. To be fair, though, you'd have to see for yourself---know for yourself.

.................................................................................

This beautiful book worked on me in ways that I could not possibly imagine could happen from a book. What is written in and between the lines has had a profound effect on me spiritually even to now! I simply could not put this book down as I followed Szar's magical journey from being a total Sleeper through to a huge act of grace where his Master, Gervin's taking him under his paternal wing thrust him enroute to initiation into the great Dragon of the Deep.

Sleeper Awaken is one of four books in a series that emphasizes the journey each of us must take if we desire to awaken or to become frightfully awakened. I have read the series three times over the last three years and have recently begun again. Each time I read it, there is more to discover about Szar's development as he travels a path from sleeper to awakened, from helpless to dangerous. These books have been instrumental in changing my spiritual life as I have incorporated the insights garnered from them into my own daily life. I recommend these books to anyone looking for more spiritual truths and who can be challenged to truly stretch themselves. Add all four to your collection and read them more than once!

I have read the entire series of Atlantean Secrets and found it to be an engaging story, but more than that it takes me in and I feel a part of what is happening. At times I felt like crying at how beautiful it all was.

I love the intrigue, the danger, the love theme but best of all is the way that the main character "wakes up". I feel that this is something I can take from the book and apply in my own life.

This beautiful book worked on me in ways that I could not possibly imagine could happen from a book. What is written in and between the lines has had a profound effect on me spiritually even to now! I simply could not put this book down as I followed Szar's magical journey from being a total Sleeper through to a huge act of grace where his Master, Gervin's taking him under his paternal wing thrust him enroute to initiation into the great Dragon of the Deep.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.26 MB
seeders:8
leechers:1
Samuel Sagan - Sleeper Awaken! (Atlantean Secrets).pdf