Samorost 3 (2016) PC | Repack by SeregA-Lus

seeders: 259
leechers: 26
Added on March 29, 2016 by Anton.Sokolovin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Samorost 3 (2016) PC | Repack by SeregA-Lus (Size: 905.49 MB)
 data2.bin870.12 MB
 setup.exe23.93 MB
 Data1.bin7.22 MB
 icon.ico9.44 KB
 autorun.inf41 bytes
 vcredist_x86.exe3.94 MB
 dxwebsetup.exe281.34 KB

Description

INFORMATION:Year: 2016Genre: Adventure, Casual, IndieDeveloper: Amanita DesignPublisher: Amanita DesignPublishing Type: RepackGame Version: Build 7753Interface Language: Russian | EnglishVoice Language: EnglishCrack: Not required (DRM-Free-GOG)SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:✔ Operating system: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8, 8.1 / Windows 10✔ Processor: 1.7 GHz Dual Core✔ Memory: 1 GB✔ Video Card: Intel HD 4000✔ Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX® 9.0c✔ Free space on hard disk: 1.5 GBDESCRIPTION:Samorost 3 - research adventure puzzle game from the creators of the famous game Machinarium and Botanicula. It is the most ambitious project of Amanita Design today based on the popular indie games Samorost and Samorost Samorost 2. 3 should be followed by curious dwarf space, exploring the cosmos with the help of a magic flute and seeking access to its mysterious origins. Visit nine unique alien worlds, full of bright events, things and surprises, brought to life with the help of beautiful graphics, sound and music.SETTING:01. Start steup.exe02. Set the following instructions03. PlayFEATURES OF REPACK:"Nothing removed"Nothing recoded"Game Version: Build 7753»» »Repack by-" SeregA-Lus "

Screens

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
905.49 MB
seeders:259
leechers:26
Samorost 3 (2016) PC | Repack by SeregA-Lus

Trailer

All Comments

wow I so wanted to love this game and i did. I loved the look, sound and feel of this until i started to move the player only to realize there is no player control, friggin point and click,,uninstalled, that sucks cause Machinarium is one of my all time favorite games.