Salvation Part 1 (720p)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 8, 2014 by shadexxin Movies
Torrent verified.

Salvation Part 1 (720p) (Size: 583 MB)
 Episode 393_ Salvation part 1_(720p).mp4583 MB

Description

Pastor Shawn McCraney was a former pastor for church of Mormon. After realizing the truth and the way of salvation, he began to expose the lies of Mormon and show the proper way of salvation: FAITH AND LOVE!

1 John 3:23
King James Version (KJV)

"And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment."

There are many Christians today who "profess to be Christians" but their heart is far from Jesus Christ.

Matthew 15:8
King James Version (KJV)

"This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me."

What's God looking for? What's God looking inside our heart for? There are two things God are looking for:

1) Faith: the moment we believe in Jesus Christ without the deeds or the law, without works (Romans 3:28-29 KJV) we're immiediately justified in his sight.

2) Love: when we place our faith we love God in our mind, heart, and soul (Luke 10:27 KJV). In effect, we love our neighbor:

Galatians 5:21-23
King James Version (KJV)

"Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law."

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
583 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Salvation Part 1 (720p)