Saints Row IV Game Of The Century Edition version 1.0.6.1 + 31 DLC repack Mr DJ

seeders: 6
leechers: 2
Added on September 18, 2015 by DJ840in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Saints Row IV Game Of The Century Edition version 1.0.6.1 + 31 DLC repack Mr DJ (Size: 6.23 GB)
 Saints Row IV Game Of The Century Edition repack Mr DJ.part1.exe4 GB
 Saints Row IV Game Of The Century Edition repack Mr DJ.part2.rar2.23 GB
 Instructions.txt2.8 KB

Description

LOSSLESS Repack by Mr DJ (Me)

Saints Row IV Game Of The Century Edition

Repack features:

Nothing cut/recoded ;

Game Version: 1.0.6.1 ;

Precracked - install and play ;

Final size: 10gb;

Crack based on : RELOADED ;

Install time: 10 minutes ;

Operating system: Win Vista,Win 7,Win 8,Win 8.1,Win 10 (both 32bit & 64bit);

Subtitle Languages: English , Russian , German , French , Italian , Spanish , Polish , Japanese ;

Voice Language : English ;

Xbox 360 controller support : Yes ;

DLC included in Game of the Century Edition:

»Saints Row Episode 4 - Preorder DLC

»Commander-In-Chief Pack

»Volition Comics Pack

»The Executive Privilege Pack

»Team Fortress 2 Pack

»Brady Games Pack

»Grass Roots Pack

»Presidential Pack

»Dubstep Expansion Pack (Saints Row IV: Dubstep Gun (Remix) Pack)

»Saints Row IV Season Pass

»The Rectifier

»GAT V Pack

»Wild West Pack

»Enter The Dominatrix

»The Super Saints Pack

»Pirate's Booty Pack

»Thank You Pack

»Element of Destruction Pack

»Zinyak Attack Pack

»Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin '? Pack

»How the Saints Saved Christmas

»Child's Play Pack

»Anime Pack

»Stone Age Pack

»Bling Power Element

»Reverse Cosplay Pack

»Game On Pack

»College Daze Pack

»Weapon - The Polarizer

»Grass Roots' merica

»Gamestop Warped Weapon Challenge

To change the subtitles language , open 'steam_api.ini' file , scroll down at the bottom where u find 'Language=' , set it to your desired subtitle language , close and and save it ...

**INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:

Open 'Saints Row IV Game Of The Century Edition repack Mr DJ.part1' , wait for around 1 or 2 minutes for self extractor to open, specify the directory where u want to extract the setup folder, open the extracted folder.....

OR

Extarct it yourself by opening the other part using 'WinRAR', open the extracted folder....

DISABLE YOUR ANTIVIRUS BEFORE RUNNING 'Setup.exe' (IMPORTANT) to avoid any error message . (For avast users: Just Disable DeepScreen in antivirus settings)...

After running setup,, click on 'Configure',, specify the install directory,, click on next and next,, select the necessary software (Direct X , Visual C++ updates [provided in Redist folder]),, again next,, finally on 'Install'...PLAY THE GAME FROM DESKTOP SHORTCUT using run as administrator....

Always open the game using 'Run as administrator' to avoid any savegame/crash issue, if it still crashes, lower the graphics settings and make sure u meet the system requirements along with updated graphic drivers for your graphics card ...

Check out my Official facebook page:

Mr DJ repacks

Like it guys to support, to get any help and updates on upcoming repacks

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.23 GB
seeders:6
leechers:2
Saints Row IV Game Of The Century Edition version 1.0.6.1 + 31 DLC repack Mr DJ

Trailer

Screenshots

Saints Row IV Game Of The Century Edition version 1.0.6.1 + 31 DLC repack Mr DJ screenshot
Saints Row IV Game Of The Century Edition version 1.0.6.1 + 31 DLC repack Mr DJ screenshot

All Comments

Haven't seen any comments where anyone else has gotten this working or ran into major bugs/Crashes. Initially it would crash at the pre-president intro I finally fixed that and now I am stuck at the Whitehouse battle where you are supposed to mount the AA Gun and shoot down the alien ships. Problem is the AA Gun isn't there he just jumps onto thin air and you can't shoot down any ships so you are stuck at that part and can not progress, All in all this copy has been nothing but a hassle from the start so I'll find a different copy. Sorry but this one definitely gets a downrate.
Thanks DJ - I will add it for you.

Cheers
Sorry but I have to suggest against downloading this for no other reason that the total and complete lack of seeds. I'm on day 4 now and at 96.05% and my ETA is 3 days to complete because with 0 seeds I am getting 1.1 KiB off the leechers Though sometimes I get lucky and it bumps to 3.4 or so... Totally insane and extremely frustrating to even bother uploading something you aren't going to support by seeding.
It's almost done. And even if it shows 1 seeder, there's tons of seeds in there for those who just started downloading now. And if you still don't get it, go somewhere else who have a lossless repack oh this game. Goodluck.
It finally finished, ran through the install and it boots ok but only plays the intro where they drop out of the chopper and go into the tunnels as soon as they mention Matt Miller the game crashes in the exact same spot everytime, tried running it as admin, tried fiddling with the settings in the game, uninstalled and reinstalled it and get the exact same thing crash in the exact same spot. going to try recracking it with a different crack now.
Thanks, Mr DJ!
Thanks DJ!, Keep up!
Seeding will be slow , will take about 3 days complete , don't worry about the torrent being deleted , i'll seed it completely , please seed after u download .......

In case it gets removed (DMCA) , use the torrent INFOHASH to download:
41AF3FE83669C0C56D957C66BE89AB56EC11D411

Don't know how to use hash ? Read below :
Use “Add URL” in your torrent client and add url:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:INFOHASH
(replace INFOHASH with your info hash).
this should start downloading the torrent

OR go to
thelocalbay.com
paste the Hash and grab it

u can check my thread for more OR any deleted repack to download :
Thread: Mr DJ repacks - PC Games

Here we go! Thanks, DJ! Still goodluck with that.
that was quick
Iam waiting for this, so I keep on refreshing.