Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell- Brick

seeders: 505
leechers: 247
Added on January 24, 2015 by dashwoodin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell- Brick (Size: 4.45 GB)
 autorun.inf43 bytes
 Data-1.bin2.01 GB
 data-2.bin2.43 GB
 redist.bin7.22 MB
 setup.exe5.27 MB

Description

Date of Release: 20 January 2015
Genre: Action , 3D
Developer: Voltage Software
Publishing House: Deep Silver
Developer Website: http://www.deepsilver.com/
Language: English, Russian, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish
Platform: PC [Repack]
Tablet: Present (RELOADED)
Game Version: 1.0 (Update 1)
System Requirements:
✔ Operating System: Windows Vista / 7/8
✔ Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 | AMD Athlon II x3
✔ RAM: 4 GB
✔ Video Card: 512 MB ​​(NVIDIA GTX 260 | AMD Radeon HD 5800)
✔ Free Space on the Hard Disk: 10 GB
✔ it's important : Before installing disable Anti-Virus and Firewall

Description:
Assetto Corsa - a new racing simulator company Kunos Simulazioni. Among the main features Assetto Corsa appear on modern graphics engine with full DirectX 11 support, realistic physics, officially licensed cars and tracks, recreated with the help of laser scanning, open architecture that allows simreyserov community to create and implement various modifications to the game and much more.
Features:
- Play as Johnny GETA or Kinzie Kensington! For the first time the game for fans of Johnny GETA favorites and Kinsey Kensington alone or in cooperative play for two.
- Open World hell. Go to war against the prince of darkness! Fight all 5 unique regions of hell: to save comrades, challenge arhgertsogam nightmare, devil rob processing plants shower ... Dozens of new features are waiting for you in the city, it is not similar to the ones that were in the previous Saints Row.
- New supernatural powers . Such favorite superpowers Saints Row 4 back with hellish additives: conquer the air on the wings of a fallen angel, call diabolical demons against their enemies, and surround yourself with divine aura, driving all you worship.
- Crazy weapons. Please seven deadly sins for the sake of using special weapons hell: Shoot enemies exploding frogs, release them clouds voracious locusts and spend the total destruction with the most comfortable (and deadly) otherworldly chair.
- Kill Dex! We promise that this time you'll get. Honestly, honestly.
Features Repack:
It is based on a licensed version of the game.
Do not cut / no recoded.
Installed Update 1.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.45 GB
seeders:505
leechers:247
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell- Brick

Trailer

All Comments

So WTF ? i mean my xbox emulator contols are all jumbled up,i did re check them but they seems fine in other games. can't edit them inside the game. wat a pain in the ass -_-
So what are the recommended settings needed to play this game? Less demanding than AC: Unity, I'm hoping..
Not sure exactly.
C2Q Q8200/GTX 650 1GB/4GB DDR2 667MHz, runs pretty smooth at 1080p with medium settings.
works perfect. game sucks
Works PERFECTLY and ABSOLUTELY love this DLC... Very creative!
same happening here