[sage] Daily Lives of High School Boys / Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou ~ Batch 1-12 [480p].mkv [WolfPack]

seeders: 5
leechers: 4
Added on March 10, 2015 by [WolfPack]in Anime
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pBlu-Ray480px264

[sage] Daily Lives of High School Boys / Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou ~ Batch 1-12 [480p].mkv [WolfPack] (Size: 1.57 GB)
 [sage]_Daily_Lives_of_High_School_Boys_-_01_[480p][0907AA73].mkv130.05 MB
 [sage]_Daily_Lives_of_High_School_Boys_-_02_[480p][FEC4F8DA].mkv124.87 MB
 [sage]_Daily_Lives_of_High_School_Boys_-_03_[480p][61E1149E].mkv140.79 MB
 [sage]_Daily_Lives_of_High_School_Boys_-_04_[480p][2F64E926].mkv140.89 MB
 [sage]_Daily_Lives_of_High_School_Boys_-_05_[480p][74C4BF83].mkv145.95 MB
 [sage]_Daily_Lives_of_High_School_Boys_-_06_[480p][437103E1].mkv140.56 MB
 [sage]_Daily_Lives_of_High_School_Boys_-_07_[480p][E94D463B].mkv138.92 MB
 [sage]_Daily_Lives_of_High_School_Boys_-_08_[480p][1FADF4DE].mkv118.86 MB
 [sage]_Daily_Lives_of_High_School_Boys_-_09_[480p][91EA42FA].mkv127.36 MB
 [sage]_Daily_Lives_of_High_School_Boys_-_10_[480p][AEE1D526].mkv129.78 MB
 [sage]_Daily_Lives_of_High_School_Boys_-_11_[480p][1CF2F45B].mkv121.19 MB
 [sage]_Daily_Lives_of_High_School_Boys_-_12_[480p][7C60D09A].mkv147.99 MB

Description

(still editing it for forbidden links)

Thank you for passing it on, so it will live on. Enjoy~

(Jump down to read the story with the space bar key.)

480p is NOT High Definition (Demotivational poster with screen capture)
 show spoiler

This is 480p, as advertised. Unless the files bug, please don't complain about the quality, or you'd be insulting sage's great work.

Enjoy the demotivational poster I made:

More below.

Torrent technical infos:

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 848x480 (853:480) 23.98fps
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo
Subtitle: Advanced SubStation Alpha
Japanese with English subs.
The episodes are by sage but not the batch.

If those mkv files lag on your old computer, try the mp4 version:
 show spoiler

The files have 31 attachments, many fonts to make the karaoke with lots of love... but unfortunately it's too hard on my old computer, so I have sync and freeze-skip problems, sometimes even when I fast forward the OP and ED. But you'll probably be okay.

Mp4 version: [KaMi] Danshi Koukousei No Nichijou - [English Sub] [480p] by kamifari57.04K . But the episode 12 is 576p not the promised 480p, but the low bitrate makes it usable, the sound is mono so the files are very small.

This torrent with sage's mkv is still good enough, the files deserves to be revived with a batch. Enjoy~

Daily Lives of High School Boys / Danshi Koukousei No Nichijou (2012)

From Anime-Planet:

4/5 stars+ Even funnier than it looks!

Join Tadakuni, Hidenori and Yoshitake as they undergo the trials and tribulations of life in high school. Each episode presents the boys and their classmates in unique situations that you may or may not have faced in high school yourself! You'll laugh! You'll cry! (But hopefully laugh more.) You'll be astounded by the zany antics of the Sanada High School community!

Tags:
* Comedy
* Slice of Life
* Based on a Manga
* School Life

My review:
 show spoiler

I'm probably too used to watch horror animes, with dark colors full of bright bloody red, because when I first saw this anime, it looked bland. The colors are pale and the art is plain. But the characters' personalities are so colorful that I got amused very quickly. The boys are causally violent. After the ending there's a part about girls; they are even crazier and violent too! I love it!

They boys are a little bit like the mad scientist in Steins;Gate, but not as crazy. Always inventing stories and acting out an RPG. It's a very energetic parody.

The sweat drops are weird, opaque white instead of transparent blue. It looks like bird poop or *cough*... male juice. Have fun noticing that.

There's a part about girls after the ending. Yanagin has the same voice actor as Sasha BRAUS (The hungry potato girl) from Attack on Titan: I can't get enough of Yu KOBAYASHI's intensely energetic semi-angry shrieks.

SPOILERS! Demotivational posters with screen captures, some reveal jokes:
 show spoiler

Interesting article: Dealing with unconstructive criticism at alidavies. I prefer violence, but ignoring works just as well as murder, but without the mess.

Recommendations:
 show spoiler

There are many at Anime-Planet . Here's the ones that I know:

* Gintama Parody too, same director.

* Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun / Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun "The romantic comedy story begins when high school student Sakura Chiyo confesses her feelings to her classmate Nozaki. Due to a misunderstanding, Nozaki thinks Sakura is just a fan of his shoujo manga work. Sakura has to convey her true feelings while her relationship with Nozaki develops." Really good.

* Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei / Goodbye, Despair Teacher Suicidal, overly dramatic teacher.

* Azumanga Daioh "Ten-year-old genius Chiyo, animal-loving Sakaki, loudmouth Tomo, athletic Kagura, weight-conscious Yomi and dim-witted Osaka are six friends who share laughs, good times, and a high school homeroom. With scary (and sometimes perverted) teachers, school festivals, penguin suits and general hilarity abounding, you can be sure that there's never a dull day in the life of one of these students!" It's cuter in Japanese.

* Meganebu! Only 2 stars but I have glasses, so it was hilarious to me. You should know how it feels like too.

* Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE! Magical boys

Seeding is a great way to say thank you.

Enjoy~

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.57 GB
seeders:5
leechers:4
[sage] Daily Lives of High School Boys / Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou ~ Batch 1-12 [480p].mkv [WolfPack]