S. L. Scott -Welcome To Paradise 1-2 epub,mobi

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on September 9, 2013 by tr8seain Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

S. L. Scott -Welcome To Paradise 1-2 epub,mobi (Size: 1.97 MB)
 Good Vibrations (Welcome to Paradise) - S. L. Scott.mobi384.22 KB
 Cover.jpg53.78 KB
 metadata.opf2.03 KB
 Good Vibrations (Welcome to Paradise) - S. L. Scott.epub297.92 KB
 metadata.opf3.76 KB
 Good Intentions (Welcome to Paradise) (V - S. L. Scott.mobi670.13 KB
 Cover.jpg83.88 KB
 Good Intentions (Welcome to Paradise) (V - S. L. Scott.epub520.42 KB

Description

Good Vibrations
I grab her exploring finger just as it reaches my happy trail--a trail that if I let her wander down further will lead us to do things we can't take back. Things like three-word phrases being confessed that would end me if I was rejected. Things like selfishly wanting to own her body and doing things to her that would make my fantasies blush. And things like making her promises too soon that won't do either of us any good. She makes me want a future that's not possible, and one I don't deserve.

Listening to my ego got me into this situation. Will listening to my heart get me out?

Good Intentions
Our eyes meet and we spend a moment looking into the others', reading the fear and the love that mingles within. I move slowly down and kiss her forehead, her nose, her eyelids, her cheeks, and her chin before I kiss her lips again--soft and gentle, not rushed, but sensual. She smiles and I die inside knowing that I won't get to see her face every day. I've been spoiled by this sweet angel giving me all her days and nights. I possessively take hold of her wrists and like so many times before, the air stills as our connection intensifies. I can't help myself when it comes to her.

I kiss her.

Rain pours down harder and I wrap my arms around her, engulfing her body, her love, her soul.

I have faith our love can overcome the obstacles that will undoubtedly arise from us choosing to be together, but I still worry... Will our good intentions be good enough?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.97 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
S. L. Scott -Welcome To Paradise 1-2 epub,mobi