S. E. Lund (The Unrestrained Series 1-2) epub.mobi

seeders: 19
leechers: 2
Added on September 19, 2013 by tr8seain Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

S. E. Lund (The Unrestrained Series 1-2) epub.mobi (Size: 1.6 MB)
 metadata.opf3.62 KB
 Cover.jpg32.97 KB
 The Commitment (The Unrestrained #2) - S. E. Lund.mobi427.61 KB
 The Commitment (The Unrestrained #2) - S. E. Lund.epub302.87 KB
 The Agreement - S. E. Lund.epub324.08 KB
 Cover.jpg26.73 KB
 metadata.opf4.96 KB
 The Agreement - S. E. Lund.mobi515.45 KB

Description

The Agreement

"A letter to my sub:

You trust me completely to know what you need. And I do know what you need. I know what to whisper in your ear to make you need me even more. I know how to touch, where to touch, when to touch.

I know you.

You can relax completely with me. You can feel everything possible with me. You can respond with total abandon with me.

That is what I most desire.”

So begins an enticing letter from an anonymous Dominant to his new submissive.

While journalism graduate student Kate McDermott waits in a Manhattan cafe to meet the Dom who will help with her research on BDSM, she reads the letter again, telling herself that her interest is strictly academic. Writing about popular culture for the college paper, Kate is trying to recover from a disastrous relationship with a bad boy, who tried to introduce kink into their relationship and who broke her heart.

Curious about BDSM but afraid of admitting it to anyone -- even to herself -- Kate is from a wealthy family, whose high-powered father rules her life. A man she feels she could never please, Kate must keep her interest in dominance and submission secret.

When intensely handsome Drake Morgan, MD, bass player, philanthropist walks in the cafe, Kate is mortified to realize he's the Dominant who has come to meet her for he's the son of her father's oldest and best friend.

Drake Morgan is a man who keeps his desire for bondage and dominance secret and carefully separate from the rest of his respectable and very successful professional life as a highly-skilled neurosurgeon. A private man whose failed marriage and unhappy childhood led him to keep love and sex separate, Drake protects his heart with armor made of contracts and carefully worded clauses, keeping his submissive lovers safely at arm's length.

Kate initially runs from Drake, afraid that a relationship with him, if made public, would harm her father's political ambitions. The last thing she wants or needs is yet another dangerous man tempting her with forbidden pleasures. When her father pushes the two together, encouraging her to date Drake, Drake begins a determined seduction designed to break down Kate's walls, but which end up breaking down his as well.

Unable to resist Drake, Kate hopes the carefully worded agreement she draws up will keep their relationship strictly professional.

The Commitment

Despite the carefully-worded agreement meant to keep their relationship strictly professional while Kate explored BDSM for an article in her college's newspaper, Drake and Kate broke their own rules and fell in love.

Now, in the weeks before they leave for Africa, Drake takes Kate more deeply into the D/s lifestyle. In the process, the walls between them continue to crumble as they explore each other physically and emotionally and they fall even more deeply in love. But before they can even leave Manhattan, the past returns unexpectedly to challenge their blossoming relationship.

Is Kate and Drake's commitment to each other strong enough to stand the test?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.6 MB
seeders:19
leechers:2
S. E. Lund (The Unrestrained Series 1-2) epub.mobi

All Comments

Thank you so much for this download