Rush-Witch Hunt-Live 720p-{DPLII384kbs}

seeders: 4
leechers: 3
Added on December 9, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Rush-Witch Hunt-Live 720p-{DPLII384kbs} (Size: 86.83 MB)
 Rush-Witch Hunt-Live 720p-{DPLII384kbs}.mkv76.07 MB
 Rush-Witch Hunt-Live 320kbs-{DPLII384kbs}.mp310.76 MB
 Rush-Witch Hunt-Live 720p-{DPLII384kbs}.txt5.12 KB

Description

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Rush-Witch Hunt-Live 720p{DPLII384kbs}

Rush Live 720p
Includes this concert "Witch Hunt" live recording 320kbs mp3

To download any of my Live in Concert Music Videos Please go here:

http://kickasstorrents.ee/user/dd53787/uploads/

Thank You! Please seed back.
Mi Casa Su Casa

{dd53787}

Rush's "Witch Hunt" Lyrics pretty much sums up society's view on everything and everyone they don't understand or don't like...also known as "The Lynch Mob Syndrome"

"The righteous rise
With burning eyes
Of hatred and ill-will
Madmen fed on fear and lies
To beat and burn and kill

They say there are strangers who threaten us
In our immigrants and infidels
They say there is strangeness too dangerous
In our theaters and bookstore shelves
That those who know what's best for us
Must rise and save us from ourselves"

Rush is a Canadian rock band formed in August 1968 in the Willowdale neighbourhood of Toronto, Ontario. The band is composed of bassist, keyboardist, and lead vocalist Geddy Lee, guitarist and backing vocalist Alex Lifeson, and drummer, percussionist, and lyricist Neil Peart. The band and its membership went through several re-configurations between 1968 and 1974, achieving their current form when Peart replaced original drummer John Rutsey in July 1974, two weeks before the group's first United States tour. Since the release of the band's self-titled debut album in March 1974, Rush has become known for its musicianship, complex compositions, and eclectic lyrical motifs drawing heavily on science fiction, fantasy, history, and philosophy. Rush's music style has changed over the years beginning with blues-inspired heavy metal, then encompassing progressive rock and a period with heavy use of synthesizers. Their musical style returned to a more guitar-oriented sound in 1989. Their latest studio album, Clockwork Angels (2012) won the Album Of The Year Award from Progressive Music Awards.
"Witch Hunt"
Fear is a set of four songs by the band Rush. The composition consists of Part I: "The Enemy Within" (from 1984's Grace Under Pressure), Part II: "The Weapon" (from 1982's Signals), Part III: "Witch Hunt" (from 1981's Moving Pictures) and Part IV: "Freeze" (from 2002's Vapor Trails). Parts I, II, and III were released in reverse order, while Part IV was released a little more than 18 years after Part I. The songs do not follow a set storyline. Instead, they deal with topics relating to the emotion of fear. Rush performed the first three songs of the tetralogy in their entirety live on the Grace Under Pressure tour of 1984 as well as the Power Windows Warm-Up tour of 1985. The fourth section, "Freeze" has never been performed live, and of the four tracks only "Witch Hunt" has made it into their live show since the Power Windows tour of 1985-86, being played on both legs of the Snakes and Arrows tour in 2007-08 and both legs of the Time Machine tour as part of Moving Pictures in 2010-11.
In a 1994 interview, Neil Peart describes what inspired the "Fear" Series:
The idea for the trilogy was suggested by an older man telling that he didn't think life was ruled by love, or reason, or money, or the pursuit of happiness -- but by fear. This smart-but-cynical guy's position was that most people's actions are motivated by fear of being hungry, fear of being hurt, fear of being alone, fear of being robbed, etc., and that people don't make choices based on hope that something good will happen, but in fear that something bad will happen.
I reacted to this the way all of us tend to react to generalities: 'Well, I'm not like that!' But then I started thinking about it more, watching the way people around me behaved, and I soon realized that there was something to this viewpoint, So I sketched out the three 'theatres of fear,' as I saw them: how fear works inside us ("The Enemy Within"), how fear is used against us ("The Weapon"), and how fear feeds the mob mentality ("Witch Hunt").
As it happened, the last theme was easiest to deal with, so it was written first, and consequently appeared first on record, and the other two followed in reverse order for the same reason.

Lyrics

"Witch Hunt"

The night is black
Without a moon
The air is thick and still
The vigilantes gather on
The lonely torch lit hill

Features distorted in the flickering light
The faces are twisted and grotesque
Silent and stern in the sweltering night
The mob moves like demons possessed
Quiet in conscience, calm in their right