Runescape Autominer - Ligar

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 29, 2008 by in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Runescape Autominer - Ligar (Size: 505 KB)
 runescape-autominer.exe505 KB

Description

This is a pretty dumb little autominer, made for RS1 but it does do a mouse macro pretty well and also the auto-talker works well, just select "no color" and manually put it in your message.

For support, e-mail me at ligar_z@live.com

I do not upload viruses, check the username before downloading torrents from impersonators of legit uploaders like myself (Ligar), axxo, TheOneX, FXG, and others, if they have a green pirate symbol by their name, they are legit confirmed by The Pirate Bay. If you spot an impersonator, don't be quiet! report them and leave comments warning others. Another way to help is to check the files, some uploads (videos + music in particular) are open in folders and you can see that there are no dangerous EXE files loaded in music and video.

Here's the direct download: http://qzt4kq.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p5XJoBkhpB5TY8FgU2UIZi1WazfggS_3bC-iAVFy_2j800rvSfwQai97XM1GuwJJtbGEAlfNygic/runescape-autominer.exe

On a side note, hatman's being retarded, don't listen to him, there is n o virus, someone please download and tell others that, me telling you that really doesn't do too much.

I guess you can look at my other torrents for references, there are no ways to hide viruses in mpg files like in other torrents, so don't believe hatman1100.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
505 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Runescape Autominer - Ligar

All Comments

There isn't cheats, but there are bots out there. But be aware of the scripts they come with can have viruses in.