Rumor Has It... (2005) 1080p BrRip x264 - YIFY

seeders: 24
leechers: 10
Added on April 12, 2013 by YIFYin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: HDRiPDVDRip

Rumor Has It... (2005) 1080p BrRip x264 - YIFY (Size: 1.3 GB)
 Rumor.Has.It.2005.1080p.BrRip.x264.BOKUTOX.YIFY.mp41.3 GB
 WWW.YIFY-TORRENTS.COM.jpg127.61 KB

Description

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0398375/

IMDB RATING: 5.5

FORMAT..............: MP4
CODEC...............: X264
GENRE...............: Comedy
FILE SIZE...........: 1.30 GB
RESOLUTION..........: 1920*1080
FRAME RATE..........: 23.976 fps
AUDIO...............: 92.0 Kbps AAC-LC (2CH)
SUBTITLES...........: English
LANGUAGE............: English
RUNTIME.............: 97 mins

Hunky NY lawyer Jeff Daly has finally got engaged to fickle Sarah Huttinger, who presents him to her Pasadena family, who all soon take to him, for her sister's wedding to Scott. But Jeff's clever counting makes Sarah realize her dad Earl isn't her biological father. Once movie clues from family indicate as suspect success author Beau Burroughs, she insists to get to meet him. Only like her mother and grandmother, she has a one night-stand with Beau, which may well cost her Jeff.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.3 GB
seeders:24
leechers:10
Rumor Has It... (2005) 1080p BrRip x264 - YIFY

Trailer

All Comments

GOOD WORK !!!
If he posts the audio in 5.1, we will have 4-5gb files again. I honestly dont mind less quality audio for the great picture quality.
The problem is that the volume is very low on all their rips. They need to set the gain to +2. It won't effect size.

I'm pretty sure Yify uses MakeMKV to rip and Handbrake to convert. My experience with this awesome tool is that increasing the bitrate does not effect size so much that you have to give up good audio. Compare Annoxmous's uploads to see examples. Yify: 92Kbps 2ch vs 384Kps 5.1 ch will result in about +250mb per hour if I remember correctly.
The point I'm trying to make is that 1.) set the volume higher and it will take care of 80% of the complaints and 2.) better audio doesn't mean you'll end up with a gig+ more in size. IMHO off course.