Rumble In The Jungle-Ali-vs-Foreman-40 Years Ago-Entire Fight with Interview-{DPLII384kbs}

seeders: 12
leechers: 3
Added on October 30, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Documentary
Torrent verified.

Rumble In The Jungle-Ali-vs-Foreman-40 Years Ago-Entire Fight with Interview-{DPLII384kbs} (Size: 527.26 MB)
 George Foreman Vs Muhammad Ali - Oct. 30, 1974 - Entire Fight - & Interview.mp4527.26 MB
 George Foreman Vs Muhammad Ali - Oct. 30, 1974 - Entire Fight - & Interview.txt2.95 KB

Description

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

George Foreman Vs Muhammad Ali - Oct. 30, 1974 - Entire Fight - & Interview

This is a re-upload (by me) on the 40th Anniversary of The Fight.
The coolest part to me, is when Ali and his Buddy are yelling at George in pre-fight, (see pic) if you turn your Audio Equalizer Controls on just right you can hear what they are yelling at George! Both of them seeming to charge each other up and motivate Ali.

The Rumble in the Jungle 40 years on, by those who witnessed it:

George Foreman: To me, it was like a charity fight. I'd heard Ali was desperately broke, so I thought I'd do him a favour. I got $5m and I was willing to let him have $5m. I said I was going to go out there and kill him and people said: 'Please, don't say you're going to kill Muhammad.' So I said: 'OK, I'll just beat him down to the ground.' That's how easy I thought the fight would be.

Gene Kilroy: I remember a press conference at Jack Dempsey's restaurant [the 1920s heavyweight legend owned a notorious boxing hangout on New York's Broadway] and George walked in. Ali looked him straight in the eye and said: 'Sonny Liston [whom Ali beat to win the world heavyweight crown for the first time in 1964] pulled this stuff when you were a little boy, you think I'm scared of you? I'll whip you right here.' George walked away and Ali sat down and said: 'Mr Dempsey, I just won round oneā€¦'

Jerry Izenberg (American boxing journalist): I went out to Deer Lake [Ali's training camp in Pennsylvania] shortly before Ali left for Africa. I walked in the gym and couldn't believe what I was seeing - Ali was hitting the heavy bag, and he hadn't hit the heavy bag for about a year and a half.
Gene Kilroy had taken him to a doctor in Philadelphia, who'd told him to forget injections for arthritis and to bathe both hands in hot paraffin three times a day instead. And as he was banging this bag, he looked over his shoulder and said: 'I'm gonna knock the sucker out!'

Jim Brown (NFL legend and fight co-commentator for US TV): When George arrived in Zaire, the people really gave him a hard time. But they loved what Muhammad stood for and he loved them.
Sometimes he'd say: 'Let's go walking.' I'd say: 'Walking where?!' He'd say: 'Let's just go walking and talk to the people.' I'd say: 'What are we going to talk to them about?!' He was never too big for the people. Whoever you were, to Muhammad you were a human being and he'd treat you correctly.

George Foreman: It's history being rewritten again. Those African people treated me as kindly as I'd ever been treated - they just treated Muhammad Ali extra kind. They never made me feel as though they didn't like me. As a matter of fact, some would come to me before the fight and say: 'Please win.'

Jim Brown: Before the fight, I was supposed to do a news piece with George, where I would put some gloves on and get in the ring with him. But I saw George hitting the heavy bag and said: 'Nope, I'm not getting in the ring with that.'

George Foreman: Muhammad Ali didn't have the best punch, he wasn't the strongest, but he was the toughest human being I ever had an encounter with. This I'm certain of.
He wasn't saying a lot but in round three I hit him with a hard shot to the side and he fell on me and said: 'That all you got, George?!' That scared me, I knew there was going to be trouble then.

If you watch the movie Ali with Will Smith, you can see that Will got the movie perfect.
40 years ago, wow, I was betting on Ali and arguing with my friends on who would win.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
527.26 MB
seeders:12
leechers:3
Rumble In The Jungle-Ali-vs-Foreman-40 Years Ago-Entire Fight with Interview-{DPLII384kbs}