Rule, Ann-Possession - epub - zeke23

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 10, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Rule, Ann-Possession - epub - zeke23 (Size: 333.36 KB)
 Rule, Ann-Possession.epub333.36 KB

Description

Possession
by Ann Rule
3.77 of 5 stars
3.77 · rating details · 797 ratings · 43 reviews
When Danny and Joanne Lindstrom's camping trip in the Cascade mountains goes terribly awry, beautiful younge Joanne is left alone and stranded in the savage wilderness. Her last hope is to rely on another camper, a tall stranger who seems to know the forest and the dangers there all too well. Without him, she will surely die; with him, her future is as unpredictable as the lowering clouds that envelop the mountain. He asks only that she trust him...totally.

I didn't know Ann Rule wrote fictional novels. So I was surprised to see that on the cover. I liked the book though. It was the kind of book I needed to read at this time. Engaging, fast-paced and easy to follow.

Ann Rule is regarded by many as the foremost true crime writer in America, and the author responsible for the genre as it exists today. She came to her career with a solid background in law enforcement and the criminal justice system. Both her grandfather and her uncle were Michigan sheriffs, her cousin was a Prosecuting Attorney and another uncle was the Medical Examiner. Raised in that environment, she grew up wanting to work in law enforcement herself. She is a former Seattle Policewoman, former caseworker for the Washington State Department of Public Assistance, former student intern at the Oregon State Training School for GirlsAnn Rule was born in Lowell, Michigan on October 22.

Her father, Chester R. Stackhouse, was a football, basketball and track coach. Her mother, Sophie Hansen Stackhouse, was a schoolteacher who taught the developmentally disabled. The family moved often as "Stack" Stackhouse's coaching career bloomed. They lived in Saginaw and Ann Arbor, Michigan, and Coatesville, Pennsylvania, Salem, Oregon, Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania, and Palo Alto, California.

With her ex-husband, Bill Rule, Ann lived in El Paso, Texas, and Youngstown, N.Y. She now lives near Seattle, Washington, on the shores of Puget Sound. She is the mother of five, grandmother of five.

Ann has been a full-time true crime writer since 1969. Over the past 30 years, she has published 33 books and 1400 articles, mostly on criminal cases. Ann graduated from Coatesville High School, and has a BA from the University of Washington in Creative Writing, with minors in psychology, criminology and penology. She has an Associate Degree from Highline Community College, taking courses in crime scene investigation, police administration, crime scene photography and arrest, search and seizure. And she has a Master’s Degree in Compassionate Letters from Willamette University.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
333.36 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Rule, Ann-Possession - epub - zeke23