RUKAS COMIC COLLECTION - TITLED AND DATED

seeders: 0
leechers: 4
Added on July 1, 2014 by rukaslyricistin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Description

I have painstakingly over the last couple of years individually titled and dated all these great scans. This is a must have for OCD collectomaniacs like myself. This is an on-going process however, and so not EVERY comic is in HIGH QUALITY. But a lot ARE. That being said, I will be constantly updating this torrent. I will not mess with the file system itself, only replace low quality with high quality as and when I find them.
I will be using whatever default trackers I get, am new to this, so if any have advice one whether to add new trackers, please feel free to share them with me, as this is for the benefit of all.

I will be seeding this constantly for one month (Give or take the odd day or 2 per week, in order to give my laptop a break. But yeah, a month or so should be enough for you all to pick up the ball and run with it. Any issues hit me up. Now let’s get this monster out there. PLEASE SEED! Otherwise, I will see no point in my constant updating.

Note – I have an extensive movie collection, all 1080P movies, ranging from the 1.5gb to 4GB size. Depending on how this torrent goes, I may be persuaded to upload that. It’s MASSIVE; double the size of this, so we’re talking 1TB. Email me if you would like a word doc of said movies. They range from SCI-FI, to THRILLERS to KUNG FU.

Thanks go to scanners, including -

Minutemen, Empire, Novus, DCP

And not to forget other uploaders including Nemesis43 (Special thanks to him for the advice)
Malestrom, Blackcanary, STFmaryville, VikTSlick, shipjolly, 2nafish, Mothra67, joshua13, gesserit and any others I may have forgotten.

imageimageimageimageimageimage

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
414.27 GB
seeders:0
leechers:4
RUKAS COMIC COLLECTION - TITLED AND DATED

All Comments

very weird, but i'm unable to download a torrent file: the system is saying the torrent file is unavailable
you have to use the MAGNET, then wait and the files will appear. KATs always doing this, very strange, but anyway MAGNET works
Thanks man. Magnet works fine (seems like yesterday i was facing some issues with internet speed)
Cool pack! Hopefully this kicks off! Glad to see you giving props. I can almost smell the long boxes from here! This is a good digital equivalent to "bagged and boarded" - "titled and dated." Good job! Very interested in that movie list!
send me PM, and I'll send ya the list

(it wont fit in text here)