Roxanna & the Quest for the Time-Bird 02 - The Temple of Oblivion (1987) (c2c) (Morskaya Korova-Novus-HD).cbr

seeders: 9
leechers: 1
Added on October 28, 2013 by MainManateein Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Roxanna & the Quest for the Time-Bird 02 - The Temple of Oblivion (1987) (c2c) (Morskaya Korova-Novus-HD).cbr (Size: 106.34 MB)
 Roxanna & the Quest for the Time-Bird 02 - The Temple of Oblivion (1987) (c2c) (Morskaya...106.34 MB

Description

And here you go, the second album in the series Roxanna & the Quest for the Time-Bird...Roxanna & the Quest for the Time-Bird 02 - The Temple of Oblivion.

Thanks to van_der_alex for providing the scans for this, I just did the editing. Sadly, this book was heavily age damaged, and the scanner it was scanned on was a fairly cheap one, so this book will not live up to my usual standards. But van_der_alex informed me that the next two books should be in better shape, so hopefully the end result will look way better :)

The Temple of Oblivion sees the reunion of Bragon and Mara as he deposits the Conch and takes a party to the aforementioned temple to translate runes that will lead to the Time-Bird itself. With the Bird they can literally stop the clock until Mara can devise a way to re-imprison the mad god Ramor.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
106.34 MB
seeders:9
leechers:1
Roxanna & the Quest for the Time-Bird 02 - The Temple of Oblivion (1987) (c2c) (Morskaya Korova-Novus-HD).cbr

All Comments

Very rare to find now. Thanks for these great uploads.