Rosetta Stone v3.4.7 Preinstalled.exe

seeders: 198
leechers: 1
Added on November 30, 2012 by Hitesh12in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Rosetta Stone v3.4.7 Preinstalled.exe (Size: 108.94 MB)
 Rosetta Stone v3.4.7 Preinstalled.exe108.94 MB

Description

Steps -
1.Install this main application. Allow it to extract to its default location i.e. C:. Don't run the application yet.
2.Download the "preinstalled" language pack of your choice (check my other uploads). Install it to its default location.
3.Now go to C:Program Files (x86)Rosetta StoneRosetta Stone V3 and run RosettaStoneVersion3.exe
4.Activation screen comes up. Select "Never Register"
5.Now you'll see that all the language packs have already been activated. (That's why the name "Pre-installed"). Click on continue
5.Create user. Select "save changes"
6.Select the course. (mostly will select "full year ....")
7.Click on start.
8.Choose language (only the ones which have been installed). Then select level. Continue
9. Done

Credit goes to EinDeutschMan

Error 2123
To bypass this error, don't let your antivirus reach/touch the Rosetta directory. Add the directory to the exclusion list.
Deleting tracking.dB3 can be a solution for some but note that after you delete tracking.dB3 your progress is lost.

Error 2125
In case of this error, follow this-
http://codecorner.grumpynut.com/index.php?blog=7&p=156&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
108.94 MB
seeders:198
leechers:1
Rosetta Stone v3.4.7 Preinstalled.exe

All Comments

Thank you so much Hitesh!! This works beautifully! I installed 17 of the languages you have available, and opened each to make sure it worked. They all work perfectly! I had to do a few tweaks since I got the 2123 error at first, but another top commenter gave the steps I needed to fix it. Thanks again!
Finally got it to work. Thanks
Follow the instructions and it's simple to install. I turned off my anti-virus and had no issues at all. Thank you!