ROSA FRESH KDE R4 i586 [Linux Distribution].iso {Sality}

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on October 10, 2014 by Salityin Applications
Torrent verified.

ROSA FRESH KDE R4 i586 [Linux Distribution].iso {Sality} (Size: 1.62 GB)
 ROSA.FRESH.KDE.R4.i586.iso1.62 GB

Description

----------------------------------------------
| ROSA FRESH KDE R4 i586 : |
----------------------------------------------

OS Type: Linux
Based on: Independent (originally forked from Mandriva)
Origin: Russia
Architecture: i586
Desktop: KDE
Category: Desktop, Live Medium

ROSA Desktop Fresh is a series of distributions targeted at advanced users and enthusiasts who will appreciate rich functionality and freshness of distribution components without serious loss of quality. The name underlines the fact that the system contains "fresh" versions of user software and system components. This series is developed by ROSA with significant help of community. At the same time the system is subjected to numerous tests and is compatible with a wide range of modern hardware.
Among major Fresh advantages one should mention an excellent state of all repositories, stable work and fast boot of the system as a whole. The main factors that allowed to achieve this are own software build and development environment ROSA ABF and active usage of international testing and verification practices. Distribution developers are constantly monitoring the state of our package base to guarantee compatibility of different distribution components and complete closure of repositories with respect to package dependencies.
The distribution is targeted to advanced users from community who are familiar with basic Linux components and want to get a product with a wide set of customization and personalization possibilities. That's why ROSA Desktop Fresh will be found amazing by those who like to change the world and change themselves.

Home Site : www.rosalab.com

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.62 GB
seeders:2
leechers:0
ROSA FRESH KDE R4 i586 [Linux Distribution].iso {Sality}