Ronan Keating - Winter Songs (2009)

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on July 15, 2011 by appleseed44in Music
Torrent verified.

Ronan Keating - Winter Songs (2009) (Size: 101.85 MB)
 01 Winter Song.mp39.86 MB
 02 Stay.mp310.55 MB
 03 Scars.mp39.12 MB
 04 Homeward Bound.mp37.41 MB
 05 River.mp39.34 MB
 06 It's Only Christmas.mp37.81 MB
 07 Little Drumer Boy.mp37.38 MB
 08 Ring them bells.mp37.91 MB
 09 Caledonia.mp39.26 MB
 10 Silent Night.mp37.44 MB
 11 Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas.mp36.7 MB
 12 I Won't Last a Day Without You.mp39.07 MB
 http _www.atomicbytes.me.uk.htm1.83 KB

Description

Following the success of his Mother's Day release, Songs for My Mother, Ronan Keating returns to his solo career for a collection of seasonal songs. Keating's sixth solo album ignites the Christmas spirit with traditional favorites "Silent Night" and "Little Drummer Boy," along with modern holiday tunes. Two new songs penned by the Boyzone frontman are also featured, including the single "Stay."
2009 holiday release from the leader of Boyzone. Following the success of Ronan Keating's international #1 album Songs For My Mother released earlier this year, Ronan has recorded another special set of songs entitled Winter Songs. Teaming up again with Songs For My Mother producer Steve Lipson, Ronan has pulled together a set of 11 songs that evoke special memories of winter and Christmas for him. Winter Songs is a mix of traditional and modern festive classics, including tracks from artists such as Simon & Garfunkel, Joni Mitchell and Grammy Award winning Sugarland. Along with these, Ronan has also included the poignant Christmas Hymn `Silent Night' and the beautiful `Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas'. The album also includes two brand new Ronan songs: `Its Only Christmas' and `Scars'. Polydor.

Tracklist:
1. Winter Song
2. Stay
3. Scars
4. Homeward Bound
5. River
6. It's Only Christmas
7. Little Drummer Boy
8. Ring Them Bells
9. Caledonia
10. Silent Night
11. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas