Ron Carter - All Blues (1973) [Jazz][flac][h33t][schon55]

seeders: 10
leechers: 1
Added on November 26, 2012 by schon55in Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Ron Carter - All Blues (1973) [Jazz][flac][h33t][schon55] (Size: 172.55 MB)
 cover1.jpg2.41 MB
 cover2.jpg1.66 MB
 Disc.jpg343.07 KB
 folder.jpg88.44 KB
 tracked_by_h33t_com.txt23 bytes
 01 - A Feeling.flac19.06 MB
 02 - Light Blue.flac25.94 MB
 03 - 117 Special.flac38.12 MB
 04 - Rufus.flac25.35 MB
 05 - All Blues.flac47.76 MB
 06 - Will You Still Be Mine.flac11.82 MB
 All Blues f Info.txt1.76 KB
 Ron Carter - All Blues.cue991 bytes
 Ron Carter - All Blues.log5.04 KB
 Torrents by [schon55].url259 bytes

Description

Ron Carter - All Blues

Original: 1973
Remastered: 2011, Sony Masterworks
EAC rip
Label: CTI Records
Genre: Post-Bop, Modal Music
Quality: flac+cue+log

"One of bassist Ron Carter's better albums as a leader, this CTI LP features a very compact quartet comprised of tenor saxophonist Joe Henderson, pianist Roland Hanna (keyboardist Richard Tee sits in on one number), drummer Billy Cobham and Carter. All of the music (even the ballad "Will You Still Be Mine?") has a blues feeling although several are not really blues. However, the quality of the solos is high, and this date lives up to one's expectations. ~ Allmusic"

This album is one of the best recordings of the 70s. Light Blue by Ron Carter is worth the price of the disc alone. This music has made me an incredible fan of Roland Hanna,the pianist,who always played with great taste and marvelous invention. Great tunes and a clear bass presence in the mix. ~ D.Golando

I call it Ron Carter's "missing" gem as this album in CD format has never been available in the USA as far as I know, but on a Japanese label, King Record Co. (KICJ 8067), who does not sell this CD outside of Japan. In fact, my copy was purchased by my uncle when visiting Japan. Finding hen's teeth is easier than locating this CD.

This is my favorite Ron Carter CD, with a killer version of "All Blues", and the beautiful piano-centric composition "Light Blue". The composition "117 Special" has a slightly dated 1970's percussion sound, but this is the only flaw I can find on the recording.

If you can find it, buy it! ~ Lawrence Alexander

Ron Carter - All Blues Tracklist:
1 A Feeling
2 Light Blue
3 117 Special
4 Rufus
5 All Blues
6 Will You Still Be Mine

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent