RollerCoaster Tycoon World Beta

seeders: 32
leechers: 13
Added on November 2, 2015 by RuneMaglein Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

RollerCoaster Tycoon World Beta (Size: 2.22 GB)
 RollerCoaster.Tycoon.World.rar2.22 GB

Description

About the Game:RollerCoaster Tycoon World™ is the newest installment in the legendary RCT franchise. This next-generation theme park simulation and building game includes fan-favorite features and incredible new advancements such as stunning 3D environments full of roller coaster thrills, exciting flat rides, eager guests, user-generated content, robust social features, and more – all in one massively fun game!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Title: RollerCoaster Tycoon World™Genre: Simulation, StrategyDeveloper: Nvizzio CreationsPublisher: Atari, RCTO ProductionsRelease Date: 29 Dec, 2015Thanks To: Christsnatcher-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Instructions:- Extract- Play-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screenshots:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.22 GB
seeders:32
leechers:13
RollerCoaster Tycoon World Beta

Screenshots

RollerCoaster Tycoon World Beta screenshot

All Comments

Kinda weird how i was the first one to upload it, but then you uploaded it again, and you got more seeders than i do, sad day for me :c
Stuck at 99.7% :(
Works!
Using windows 10 64-bit.
8GB Ram and 2GB vid ram = 60+ fps
The controls aren't that great, and placement is weird, but yeah it's an BETA version.

Some info:
- No graphical options, no language options, no controls options;
- Smooth gameplay;
- No install, just click and play after unpacking;
-
First time in a while that a torrent hasn't even been able to download for me
Shut down utorrent and try again, its happened to me.