torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
528.35 MB
seeders:18
leechers:9
Rogue s02e08.mp4

All Comments

is the quality ok for you guys? please feel free to let me know...i'm doing it all off my phone so i'm trying to make it the best i can without making it it too large a file
I don't have too much of a problem with the quality, considering it is coming from your phone. I can only tell the difference when I'm trying to watch it full screen onto my tv. And the only difference there is the screen size and difference in audio. That's it.
fair enough...if you know anything about converting and have advice please let me know, because honestly i don't know too much about it, currently i'm setting it at H.264 with a resolution of 640*480, and i know that isn't great at all but the moment i switch it to either 720 or 1280 it puts the file to almost 1gb, so i'm trying to find a way to get hd with smaller file size, like eztv or ettv files but for the life of me i cannot figure it out..any advice??

my original file before the conversion is a *.mov that's 2.52gb in 1080p, so 550mb is the smallest i can make it without completely killing it.
yea i definitely get that, i'm the same way, i just wish i knew how to do it without killing the quality...it actually bothers me a lot, i kinda have ocd so going from 1080p to this, even though i'm the one doing it, is blah
shit i didn't even realize it was switching it to 4:3, i thought the aspect was still 16:9, for future ones i will but i already uploaded e09 and it's probably the same.
Awesome, thanks again for the quick upload!