Rogue-Like: Evolution 0.96 (Patreon - Oni) [Closed]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 7, 2016 by Closedin XXX
Torrent verified.

Rogue-Like: Evolution 0.96 (Patreon - Oni) [Closed] (Size: 35.8 MB)
 Rogue-Like-0.960-win.zip35.8 MB

Description

About This Game
This game takes place several years after the tv series ends, and features a new student to the school who is immune to other mutant powers (including Rogue's, of course). My eventual plan for this is to have a fully formed dating sim with a full story mode, so the beta is sort of a cheat to get to some of the good stuff. I also hope to continue to add characters to the game, both existing ones from X-Men Evolution and maybe also adapted from other sources.

Changelog:

* added green hoodie to the "over shirt" category, and both full length hose and tights in the "underwear" section. The new hose might behave a little oddly, please report any cases where they are not treated as "something that gets between you and the goods," as I still need to correct some of that.
* added the option to store up to three custom outfits, instead of just one.
* changed the way the "during sex stripping" dialog functions, to make it easier to navigate.
* added the ability to change the pet name you call Rogue. Note that while you can call her many things, it will not always be wise to do so. Use your best judgement.

* I added the new "memory" system, which will keep track of certain activities and outcomes that are performed on both a "recent" basis, ie things that happened during the current block of time, and "daily" basis, things that happened earlier in the day. The most basic version of this is that if she refuses to do something, it's best not to ask her to do it again right away. This is applied in numerous ways and impacts both her permissions, and her dialog choices along the way. Not every system takes advantage of this functionality just yet, the flirting still does not include it for the most part, and the "chitchat" options don't make much use of it, but hopefully will soon. Keep track of cases where you think she really should have remembered something and behaved differently, but didn't. I'd really like to make dialog flow as realistic as possible, within reason.

* tweaked the taboo system a bit. It's still a work in progress, but a highly uninhibited Rogue should be less likely to run off when caught by students, and I'm still working on the exact details involved.

* I tweaked some behind the scenes elements of the approval mechanism, which shouldn't make a huge difference on your end, except that more actions will now reflect local taboo level, and also more actions will reflect the use of mind-altering colognes. Report if any of these permissions seem off to you.

* I added a couple new face options, a deeper blush and a different smile, which pop up occasionally but should show up more often as I iterate existing content.

Known issues/bolo:
* When you first load up, your stored custom outfit might be glitchy. Also, the original "hose" might not show up in old saves. The first time after running "wait" or "sleep" should correct this, but would need to be done for each save from a previous game. It shouldn't cause any long term issues either way though.
*if Rogue ends up in an unusual location on the screen, note what you had just been doing, and what you transitioned into. I made some changes to how she transitions between animations that should seem more natural, but has less redundancy so it might lead to her ending up on the wrong part of the screen somehow. I need to track these down to prevent it.
*if you can get her into an unexpected clothing situation (like having clothes on that break a sex pose).
*if something seems way easier than it should be relative to other actions.
*if something seems to reward way too many stat points.

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on Game.exe to start playing

Note: If game don't work for you then you need to install Torrent: RPG Maker VX Ace Runtime Package [Closed]

Game Info:
Updated: 7 March, 2016
Genre: SLG, Animation, Anal sex, Oral sex, Titsjob
Censorship: None
Developer / Publisher: Oni
Platform: PC / Windows
Version: 0.96
Language games: English

Many uploaders seek to provide and maintain a good record of uploads.

If you give a Thumbs-Down or neg-rep please give a reason why.

FAQ: Should I give Torrent Feedback ?

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
35.8 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Rogue-Like: Evolution 0.96 (Patreon - Oni) [Closed]