Rogero 4.40 v1.02 ReactPSN

seeders: 7
leechers: 3
Added on March 31, 2013 by shicie1in Games > PS3
Torrent verified.

Rogero 4.40 v1.02 ReactPSN (Size: 193.49 MB)
 PS3UPDAT.pup193.49 MB

Description

Instruction.

Copy and paste the DOWNLOADED file to your FAT32 USB.

Update 1st your multiman to multiman 4.20.04

Turn on your PlayStation 3 console and insert the storage media.

From the XrossMediaBar (XmB), head over to Settings and finally to System Update. Press X on your controller to move to the next step.

Select Update via Storage Media and the system will search the drive for the PUP file.

Follow the on screen instructions to begin the update. When the update is done, your PS3 will reboot and when you come back, confirm you have the firmware update. Head to Settings, then System Settings and finally System Information. If the number showing matches the update you downloaded at the beginning of the guide, then the update was successful :)

NOTE:
When installed:
Please remove any blu-ray disk cause it automatically reads any disk inside your ps3. Well its not a problem it's just annoying. :) Lastly You can now play online with PSN. :) Enjoy. :)

WORKS on EVERY CFW 3.55-4.40. as long as your in CFW you can install this.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
193.49 MB
seeders:7
leechers:3
Rogero 4.40 v1.02 ReactPSN

All Comments

no.:) should always start at ofw 3,55 to JB your ps3.
download the latest multiman.
IT Work VERY GOOD Rogero 4.40. It play alot new games.
2013-04-17 16:57
100% functional thanks upper!!! playing NBA2K 13 right now while waiting for injustice to finish downloading. Extremely easy to update, i was holding on to 3.55 since i originally modded my slim ps3 and was terrified of messing up my ps3 if this didnt work. anywho, im off to try that reactpsn to get online it wasnt in the instructions at all unless i missed it. thanks again upper!
corrupted data...
what data? what corrupts?
THIS IS AWSOME ! shit works like a charm :D
Are you sure we should do away with 3.55 Kmeaw now? Is it stable as 3.55?
yeap. :) it is stable. ;)