Roger Corman's The Phantom Eye from 1999 AMC Monsterfest

seeders: 0
leechers: 2
Added on January 22, 2011 by creature_keeperin TV
Torrent verified.

Roger Corman's The Phantom Eye from 1999 AMC Monsterfest (Size: 385.94 MB)
 Roger Corman's The Phantom Eye (1999).avi385.94 MB

Description

A 35-chapter serial monster special that airs during breaks between the airing of classic monster movies. Gorman, the head of the fictitious AMC Horror Department, sends a pair of wiseguy interns off on a wild goose-chase to locate the missing midnight movie, "The Phantom Eye." On their journey, the interns split up to speed their search of the many rooms in the dark cellar. As they open each door, they enter and become characters in another kind of horror movie. Gorman, who spies on and communicates with them from the safety of his hosting chair, tells them if they can't find a way to survive the monster in each movie before it gets them, they'll be dead for real. Also, if they can't find the missing film by midnight, they'll be trapped in this cycle of celluloid horror forever. In their travels, the interns go through seven different horror genres

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
385.94 MB
seeders:0
leechers:2
Roger Corman's The Phantom Eye from 1999 AMC Monsterfest

All Comments

No, that was someone else. PC shut itself down overnight. Glad something finally got seeded.
Update: working now, one (1) seeder ... is that you?
No luck. Kickass Torrents reports no seeders and uTorrent (downloader software) reports no seeders and no peers.
I think I found the problem. Please try again and let me know.
Dude,