Rocksmith 118 DLC + crack fix for DLC's

seeders: 13
leechers: 1
Added on February 7, 2013 by zxnzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Rocksmith 118 DLC + crack fix for DLC's (Size: 379.56 MB)
 RS001PACK0000003.dat21.3 MB
 RS001PCPREORDER1.dat8.85 MB
 RS001SONG0000001.dat6.38 MB
 RS001SONG0000081.dat5.44 MB
 RS001SONG0000004.dat5.32 MB
 RS001SONG0000003.dat4.84 MB
 RS001SONG0000038.dat4.75 MB
 RS001SONG0000063.dat4.67 MB
 RS001SONG0000062.dat4.59 MB
 RS001SONG0000061.dat4.56 MB
 Rocksmith.exe9.8 MB

Description

Just copy the files into Rocksmith folder. You need to apply this crack to play DLC's
For other things and tips, look at http://kat.ph/rocksmith-cable-fix-t6772253.html

If you are wondering, my rocksmith.ini is like this:

[Audio]EnableMicrophone=1LatencyBuffer=4ExclusiveMode=1ForceWDM=0ForceDirectXSink=0DumpAudioLog=0MaxOutputBufferSize=512[Renderer.Win32]ScreenWidth=800ScreenHeight=600MinScreenWidth=640MinScreenHeight=480Fullscreen=1VisualQuality=1

Here is the song list. Have fun!
Kryptonite			3 Doors DownLoser				3 Doors DownWhen I'm Gone			3 Doors DownBorn Under a Bad Sign		Albert King with Stevie Ray VaughanAfterlife			Avenged SevenfoldBeast and the Harlot		Avenged SevenfoldNightmare			Avenged SevenfoldThe Thrill is Gone		B.B. KingAll The Small Things		Blink-182Dammit				Blink-182What's My Age Again?		Blink-182No Rain				Blindmelon(Don't Fear) The Reaper		Blue Öyster CultGodzilla			Blue Öyster CultMore than a Feeling		BostonGod Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen	Brian Adam McCuneSurrender			Cheap TrickGood Times			ChicBorn on the Bayou		Creedence ClearwaterSpace Oddity			David BowieThe Man Who Sold The World	David BowieSmoke on the Water		Deep PurpleDrift Away			Dobie GrayCliffs of Dover			Eric JohnsonThe Final Countdown		EuropeBring Me to Life		EvanescenceSugar, We’re Goin Down		Fall Out BoyDance, Dance			Fall Out BoyI Don’t Care			Fall Out BoyAmerica’s Suitehearts		Fall Out BoyThnks fr th Mmrs		Fall Out BoyParalyzer			Finger ElevenBest of You			Foo FightersMy Hero				Foo FightersTimes Like These		Foo FightersWalk				Foo FightersWheels				Foo FightersPumped Up Kicks			Foster the PeopleBright Lights			Gary Clark Jr.Paris (Ooh La La)		Grace Potter and the NocturnalsBarracuda			HeartIn-A-Gadda-Da-Vida		Iron ButterflyBreaking the Law		Judas PriestLiving After Midnight		Judas PriestPainkiller			Judas PriestRedneck				Lamb of GodFree Bird			Lynyrd SkynyrdThis Love					Maroon 5What's Going On					Marvin GayeHangar 18					MegadethPublic Enemy No. 1				MegadethSymphony of Destruction				MegadethMississippi Queen				MountainNa Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)		My Chemical RomancePlanetary (GO!)					My Chemical RomanceWelcome To The Black Parade			My Chemical RomanceHow You Remind Me				NickelbackRockstar					NickelbackBottoms Up					Nickelback(Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay		Otis ReddingCowboy from hell				PanteraWalk						PanteraDomination					PanteraGive Up the Funk (Tear the Roof off the Sucker)	ParliamentHit Me with Your Best Shot			Pat BenatarAlive						Pearl JamBlack						Pearl JamJeremy						Pearl JamBohemian Rhapsody				QueenFat Bottomed Girls				QueenKeep Yourself Alive				QueenKiller Queen					QueenStone Cold Crazy				QueenBodysnatchers					RadioheadSuper Freak					Rick JamesHeadlong Flight					RushLimelight					RushRed Barchetta					RushSubdivisions					RushTom Sawyer					RushYYZ						RushBlack Magic Woman/Gypsy Queen			SantanaOye Como Va					SantanaSmooth						SantanaCarol of the Bells				Seth ChaplaBorn to Be Wild					Steppenwolf20th Century Boy				T. RexJessica						The Allman Brothers BandWhipping Post					The Allman Brothers BandGold on the Ceiling				The Black KeysJust Got To Be					The Black KeysMind Eraser					The Black KeysTighten Up					The Black KeysSoul Man					The Blues BrothersI Believe in a Thing Called Love		The DarknessAmerican Woman					The Guess WhoMy Sharona					The KnackCome Out and Play (Keep 'Em Separated)		The OffspringGone Away					The OffspringSelf Esteem					The OffspringMessage in a Bottle				The PoliceRoxanne						The PoliceSynchronicity II				The PoliceCaring Is Creepy				The ShinsJuicebox					The StrokesLast Nite					The StrokesReptilia					The StrokesMy Girl						The TemptationsI Hate Everything About You			Three Days GraceWe're Not Gonna Take It				Twisted SisterCousins						Vampire WeekendWe Three Kings					Versus ThemIs This Love					Whitesnake Extras:AMP Metal GearTime Saver Secret Songs PackTime Saver Mini Games Pack

Latency Attention!
I figured out something, to whom said that "Game not recognizes after a few notes"; Journey mode fucks up. It happens to me too. Just play game from songs tab or something like that. It works at me. I don't know a solution for journey mode. But I guess that is happening because of gpu.

And last thing, you should press f2 and take the amp to clean mode to drop latency a bit. The tip here is, when you add effect trough game, it reprocesses the sound and it makes latency too.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
379.56 MB
seeders:13
leechers:1
Rocksmith 118 DLC + crack fix for DLC's

Trailer

All Comments

I guess no. 2014's new cracks are coming with old dlc's with new playing style.
YAY - my Bass is out of retirement and my fingers hurt.
Look at the description for the new latency solution.
HI UPLOADER!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS.
Yes.