Rockers After Dark Antholgy [6 Novels] Various Authors (epub.mobi)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 16, 2016 by Dash...-.-...in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Rockers After Dark Antholgy [6 Novels] Various Authors (epub.mobi) (Size: 2.7 MB)
 Cover.Rockers.jpg99.01 KB
 Rockers After Dark Antholgy - 6 Novels - Various Authors.epub1.08 MB
 Rockers After Dark Antholgy - 6 Novels - Various Authors.mobi1.52 MB

Description

Contemporary.Musician.Romance | English | September 30, 2014 | 1377 pages | epub.mobi

Six Rockers, Six books.

DEFINING DESTINY by Deanna Chase

Singer-songwriter Lucy Moore has already met her soul mate. But when he betrays her she returns home with some decisions to make. Can she stay away from the one person who she’s destined to be with or will Seth, the tortured artist claim her heart? After a horrific accident, Seth Keenan’s own destiny is shattered. Now he’s abandoned his career in favour of his tattoo gun and has vowed to never to get close to anyone again...until he meets Lucy. In a world where everyone has one true soul mate, can these two find love in the arms of each other?

THIS TIME by Marie Hall

Jaime Sullivan is a woman trapped by her past. Tor Boler is the flame to her moth. An all consuming passion that cannot be denied... I've lived my life in a daze, trying to save someone hell bent on destruction. I'm in a club, I'm drinking, and so when Tor asks me to stay with him, I stay. I needed to feel alive again, to feel wanted. It was just supposed to be one night. One night where I could forget how screwed up my life had become. One night where I could pretend I wasn't me. God, I couldn't have been more wrong.

STILL LIFE WITH STRINGS by L.H. Cosway

My name is Jade Lennon and I stand still for money. The night I saw Shane Arthur watching me everything changed. My sobriety rests on staying away from men, but there was something about him that made me throw caution to the wind. Never in my wildest dreams did I think Shane was going to show up where I work. So now on a daily basis I have to resist one of the most beautiful men I’ve ever met and he plays the violin. For me that’s one hell of a deadly cocktail.

FOREVER OURS by Cassia Leo

Sometimes, it takes more than love to mend a shattered heart. After eight years of being tossed from one foster home to another, Claire has finally found her forever home. And Chris and Claire soon find themselves falling in love. But Chris's dreams of musical stardom and Claire's need for a stable home soon put their love in jeopardy. Chris struggles deeply with his plans for the future, entirely reluctant to leave Claire behind; until Claire does something that may break their love, and the only home she's comes to know, forever.

A SEDUCTIVE MELODY by Crista McHugh

Ethan Kelly lost his best friend and bandmate to an overdose, but staying clean is proving harder than he thought it would be. His only safety net during his first weeks of sobriety is fellow recovering addict, Becca. After years of failing to be the daughter her socialite parents wanted her to be, Rebecca Shore finally has her life on track as an assistant at Moderne magazine. She’s just waiting for the scoop of a lifetime that will take her to the next level. But when she’s asked to help the reclusive and enigmatic rock star, her heart is torn between the career she’s always wanted and the man who bares his soul to her.

STEP by Roxie Rivera

Sinister Mayhem lead singer Step likes his women wild, his sex rough and his partying hard—but his reckless lifestyle finally catches up with him. His thirtieth birthday ends with a face-plant onto the floor of his penthouse suite. But hotel maid Jem comes to his rescue. One stolen kiss from the sweet, innocent beauty—and Step finally tastes happiness. So when someone dares to threaten her, he'll do anything to protect Jem. Even if means calling in favours from his cousin Ten, the infamous Russian mob enforcer…

================================================================

About the authors

Deanna Chase, Marie Hall, L.H. Cosway, Cassia Leo, Crista McHugh, Roxie Rivera

Retail Azw3 ... Calibre convert to Epub/Mobi

Torrent Hash: 248D2144D72D24EB2FBC660644993D1C70C6A004

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.7 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Rockers After Dark Antholgy [6 Novels] Various Authors (epub.mobi)