Robin Cook Collection [EPUB] [MOBI]

seeders: 6
leechers: 2
Added on October 26, 2013 by Batmanin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Robin Cook Collection [EPUB] [MOBI] (Size: 3.4 MB)
 Robin Cook - Coma.mobi453.8 KB
 Robin Cook - Coma.epub279.25 KB
 Cover.jpg24.86 KB
 metadata.opf1.96 KB
 Robin Cook - Harmful Intent.mobi219.77 KB
 Robin Cook - Harmful Intent.epub136 KB
 Cover.jpg28.42 KB
 metadata.opf2.74 KB
 Robin Cook - Mutation.mobi401.26 KB
 Robin Cook - Mutation.epub249.87 KB
 Cover.jpg32.84 KB
 metadata.opf3.55 KB
 Robin Cook - Sphinx.mobi432.88 KB
 Robin Cook - Sphinx.epub275.01 KB
 Cover.jpg17.76 KB
 metadata.opf1.93 KB
 Abduction - Robin Cook.mobi452.56 KB
 Abduction - Robin Cook.epub389.23 KB
 Cover.jpg74.62 KB
 metadata.opf5.39 KB

Description

Dr. Cook's profession as a doctor has provided him with ideas for many of his novels. In each of his novels, he strives to write about the issues at the forefront of current medical practice.
To date, he has explored issues such as organ donation, genetic engineering,fertility treatment, in - vitro fertilization, research funding, managed care, drug research, and organ transplantation.
Dr. Cook has been remarked to have an uncanny ability to anticipate national controversy. In an interview with Dr.Cook, Stephen McDonald talked to him about his novel Shock; Cook admits the timing of Shock was fortuitous. "I suppose that you could say that it's the most like Coma in that it deals with an issue that everybody seems to be concerned about," he says, "I wrote this book to address the stem cell issue, which the public really doesn't know anything about. Besides entertaining readers, my main goal is to get people interested in some of these issues, because it's the public that ultimately really should decide which way we ought to go in something as ethically questioning as stem cell research."
Keeping his lab coat handy helps him turn our fear of doctors into bestsellers. "I joke that if my books stop selling, I can always fall back on brain surgery," he says. "But I am still very interested in it. If I had to do it over again, I would still study medicine. I think of myself more as a doctor who writes, rather than a writer who happens to be a doctor." After 23 books,he has come up with a diagnosis to explain why his medical thrillers remain so popular. "The main reason is, we all realize we are at risk. We're all going to be patients sometime," he says. "You can write about great white sharks or haunted houses, and you can say I'm not going into the ocean or I'm not going in haunted houses, but you can't say you're not going to go into a hospital."
Genre: Thriller

Sphinx
The bestselling master of medical suspense Robin Cook mines the mysteries of Egypt's magnificent past to deliver a one-of-a-kind thriller packed with compelling realism and unrelenting suspense.

Abduction
TEST A group of aliens builds a colony deep under the ocean, for the purpose of watching humans and human society from afar. But what happens when this watching is no longer enough?In the tradition of his highly successful, TV-adapted novel INVASION, Robin Cook again gives us an enthralling blend of cutting-edge technology blended with the possibilities of alien contact

Mutation
In Mutation, Robin Cook's masterpiece of techno- medical suspense, Dr. Cook tells a story as chilling and real as today's headlines. On the forefront of surrogate parenting and genetic research, it is the explosive tale of a brilliant doctor who sought to create the son of his dreams--and invented a living nightmare...

Harmful Intent
It should have been a routine childbirth. But somehow, the mother died in the delivery, the baby was born brain-damaged, and Jeffrey Rhodes, the anesthesiologist, is running for his life. Charged with malpractice, he is found guilty of harmful intent and reckless disregard for human life. To clear his name, Rhodes must follow a fugitive trail into the heart of medical nightmare. A trail that, for some, may end in suicide--and for others, in the most shocking conspiracy of our time...

Coma
Still considered one of the best of the genre, Coma propelled Robin Cook to the top of his field and earned him a reputation as the "master of the medical thriller" (New York Times). Now readers have another chance to discover this classic masterwork of nightmarish possibility.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.4 MB
seeders:6
leechers:2
Robin Cook Collection [EPUB] [MOBI]

All Comments

Very much appreciated. Thank you!