Robert Irwin - The Orgasm Maestro Method

seeders: 1
leechers: 12
Added on November 26, 2015 by Acer47xin Other > Tutorials
Torrent verified.

Robert Irwin - The Orgasm Maestro Method (Size: 1.25 GB)
 Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt59 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ooo.txt48 bytes
 02.mp327.51 MB
 03.mp327.51 MB
 04.mp327.49 MB
 05.mp327.59 MB
 06.mp327.6 MB
 07.mp327.56 MB
 08.mp327.61 MB
 09.mp39.1 MB
 01.mp327.73 MB
 Ejaculation Power - The Powerful, Proven And Natural Secrets To Lasting Longer In Bed.pdf346.56 MB
 Ejaculation Power - Fifty Techniques For Making Sex Hotter.pdf657.24 KB
 Ejaculation Power - Nine Techniques To Give Your Wife Better Orgasms.pdf643.23 KB
 Ejaculation Power - Tips,Tricks And Techniques For Lasting Longer During Foreplay.pdf654.5 KB
 Male Multiple Orgasm Tutorial Video Link.pdf103.76 KB
 Male Multiple Orgasm Workbook.pdf160.35 KB
 Male Sexual Power.pdf1.84 MB
 Orgasm Maestro - Advanced Sex Secrets And Techniques.pdf1.7 MB
 The Science Behind The Orgasm - Maestro Method.pdf1.41 MB
 Ultimate Male Pleasure.pdf724.71 KB
 Volume 1 - Maestro Mindsets.pdf497.4 KB
 Volume 1.1.mp327.54 MB
 Volume 1.2.mp315.16 MB
 Volume 1.3.mp33.45 MB
 Volume 1.4.mp31.04 MB
 Volume 2 - Anchieving Masterful Sex For A Lifetime.pdf782.67 KB
 Volume 2.1.mp327.72 MB
 Volume 2.10.mp3533.96 KB
 Volume 2.2.mp327.6 MB
 Volume 2.3.mp327.6 MB
 Volume 2.4.mp328 MB
 Volume 2.5.mp328.01 MB
 Volume 2.6.mp328.01 MB
 Volume 2.7.mp323.94 MB
 Volume 2.8.mp327.73 MB
 Volume 2.9.mp318.38 MB
 Volume 3 - Master Your Instruments.pdf394.84 KB
 Volume 3.mp32.34 MB
 Volume 4 - A Sensual Symphony.pdf394.5 KB
 Volume 4.1.mp313.14 MB
 Volume 4.2.mp3876.59 KB
 Volume 5 - Orgasmic Plan One - To Orgasmic.pdf407.4 KB
 Volume 5.1.mp327.64 MB
 Volume 5.2.mp327.55 MB
 Volume 5.3.mp31.52 MB
 Volume 6 - Orgasmic Plan Two - Multi-Orgasmic.pdf982.75 KB
 Volume 6.1.mp327.53 MB
 Volume 6.2.mp327.57 MB
 Volume 6.3.mp327.62 MB
 Volume 6.4.mp37.62 MB
 Volume 7 - Orgasmic Plan Three - Maestro Infinite Orgasms.pdf1.79 MB
 Volume 7.1.mp318.18 MB
 Volume 7.10.mp327.63 MB
 Volume 7.11.mp327.9 MB
 Volume 7.12.mp34.33 MB
 Volume 7.2.mp315.4 MB
 Volume 7.3.mp33.83 MB
 Volume 7.4.mp35.81 MB
 Volume 7.5.mp327.79 MB
 Volume 7.6.mp327.58 MB

Description

“This is required reading for any man that’s serious about getting MORE in his married sex life… more sex… more intensity… more variety… and more appreciation from his wife… “

-Jeffery Ambrose, Founder Ultimate Married Sex, LLC

Date: Monday 22nd September 2014

Dear Frustrated Fellow Husband,

My name is Robert Irwin.

And, if you’ll give me just a few minutes, I’ll show you the biggest sex mistakes, that most men make. If you are making one (or several) of these mistakes, it will be almost impossibleto achieve the sort of sex life that you’d like to have.

If you are making these mistakes… anything you do to get your wife interested in more sex will be as painful as banging your head against a brick wall… and just about as effective.

I’ll also reveal to you the secrets to male sexual power that I’ve discovered and developed over the past fifteen years, as a sexual explorer, relationship and sex coach and best-selling sex advice author.

Like thousands of other men, these secrets will enable you to, finally, make your married sex life better than you’ve ever dreamed possible… starting tonight! So, I strongly encourage you to read every word of this letter. If you are frustrated with your current sex life or marriage… or both… this could be the most important letter you’ve ever read. Over the past fifteen years, I’ve played with various analogies and metaphorsfor husbands that are capable of making the sex in their marriage fulfilling for both themselves and their wives.
I’ve settled upon “Maestro” as my “go to” metaphor because I think the metaphor of a musical conductor most fully describes all of the various characteristics and skills that are necessary for a man to make his married sex life EVERYTHING that he wants it to be…

Corny, a little? Maybe. But, it works. So… just play along, ok? I’ll explain this metaphor, in more detail, later in this letter, but, for now, just know that the goal, if you are looking for ultimate sexual experiences with your wife… is to become an Orgasm Maestro. I’ll (try) to refrain from making too many puns that involve references to how you should be using “your baton.” In the next few paragraphs, I’ll reveal…

How to create higher levels of sexual desire in your wife than you’ve ever seen before. You’ll be capable of creating an intensity of sexual desire and responses in her, so intense, that, sometimes, they’ll be (almost) scary intense.

How to flip the sexual dynamics in your marriage so that you, never again, find yourself begging her for sex. From this time, forward, it will be you that decides where… when… how long… and at what intensity… you make love together. Although this powerful capability (to be the sexual leader in your relationship) will end your fear of being sexually rejected by your wife (ever again), trust me, she’ll be eternally grateful that you are now in charge, sexually. She’ll be getting turned on just thinking about following your lead.

How to become an Orgasm Maestro. You’ll be able to make (the rest of) your married sex life a sensual symphony. You’ll start each and every sexual encounter knowing that you have the sexual knowledge and skills to give your wife virtually unlimited types of sexual and orgasmic pleasure. And, you’ll bask in her appreciation and surprise at your ability to “conduct” her entire being… body and mind… to masterpieces of sexual fulfillment.

How to make it “no big deal” to turn your deepest and most long-held fantasies into erotic realities… regularly. If, in the past, there’s been a “disconnect” between your desires and fantasies and her willingness to to make them reality, you’ll want to kick yourself when you realize how simple it was, after all, to get her to WANT to play along.

Overall, you’ll have the peace of mind of knowing that, going forward, your sex life will be a simpler, easier, more positive part of your marriage… an unlimited source of fun, connections and sexual excitement… and that makes your relationship stronger.

By the end of this letter, you’ll possess sexual knowledge with the power to transform your marriage and sex life, forever.

Because I respect your intelligence (and your time)… I’m not going to pull any punches… I’m going to just cut to the chase and be BRUTALLY honest about the real reasons that your sex life is less than you’d like it to be.

And then I’m going to show you exactly what you can do about it. If you’re reading this letter, I’ll assume that one (or more) of these apply to you:

You might be bothered by the thought that your wife “just doesn’t like sex as much as you do.”

You may be frustrated because she’s not comfortable with her body and she isn’t willing to fully express her sexuality. At least once in a while, you wish you could see her lose control in bed… completely lose control… so much so that, for a few brief and glorious moments, she’s overcome by waves of sensual and orgasmic passion.

You’re bored with “the same ‘ol same ‘ol,” sexually… but she’s not willing to try new and wilder sexual activities.

Married sex can be confusing and frustrating at times.

You’re getting offended and resentful that she never initiates sex; it’s always your “job” to try to get things started, sexually.

You’re embarrased that (when she even has an orgasm) her orgasms aren’t all that intense… and you “just don’t know how” to give her the sexual pleasure you, desparately, want to give her.

You’re confused by her lack of concern for your sexual pleasure. Although you get incredibly “turned on” by knowing that you are pleasing her, sexually, she doesn’t seem to get that same “thrill” by exploring your sexual needs and desires.

You’re suspicious that she’s faking her orgasms… even the few she seems to have.

Your worried that things in your sex life may never get any better… or even worse… your poor sex life may lead to negative consequences like infidelity or divorce.

If any of the above describe some of your thoughts and feelings about your sex life and you’re if you’re starting to spend precious time being depressed that you were born missing something that everyone else seems to have, you need to know that you are not alone. Most men have these exact same thoughts and concerns. These types of sexual thoughts and desires are completely normal. The depressing reality is that most men make it to their graves… never having experienced truly great sex.According to statistics…

82% of men are described as “Below Average in bed” by their wives.
30% of women have NEVER achieved an orgasm during intercourse with their husband!
65% of women admitted to faking orgasms, on a regular basis.
92% of women admitted to having faked an orgasm at some time in the last 3 years!
78% of women said they preferred a cuddle to sex.
39% of married women will cheat on their husbands.
25% of men will get turned downby their own wife over half the time.
Nearly 50% of men have wives that will NEVER ask for sex.

Most men will neverexperience a trulygreat married sex life.

The thing you have to realize, though, is that your “less than what you wished it was” sex life (so far) and the statistics above are not what they are because it’s really all that difficult to have a fantastic married sex life. Creating an amazing married sex life isn’t just possible… it’s much simpler and easier than you’d ever imagine… no matter your age… or how long you’ve been married… and… even if your wife doesn’t seem interested in fixing things. The reason that those above statistics are so depressingto me is …
For most men… including you… avoiding all of this pain… anger… and sexual frustration… is shockingly simple and easy to do… with the correct sexual knowledge.

The only thing standing between you and the erotic experiences, with your wife, you’ve always dreamed about… is a little bit of CORRECT knowledge about male and female sexuality… and a little bit of “practice.” Although most men will never experience the levels of sexual connection and sexual excitement they desire, it isn’t because it’s difficult to achieve your sexual goals; it’s because they’ve never had access to THE FACTS about married sexuality… the facts that I’m revealing to you now. They don’t know the simple, but not obvious, truths about what TO DO and what NOT TO DO in bed… if you want to make sex a positive experience for both you and your wife. So, first… let’s cover the things NOT TO DO in the bedroom… the sex mistakes you have to stop making IMMEDIATELY… if you want any real chance at getting more and better sex in your marriage…

Sex Mistake #1: Underestimating your wife’s true sexual potential.

Many men try to feel better about their crappy sex lives by telling themselves that their wife’s lack of sexual desire and interest is normal and expected… simply because she’s a woman. They tell themselves, “Everyone knows women are less sexual than men, right?” Wrong! This little lie that some men tell themselves is wrong on so many levels I don’t know where to start, but let’s try by starting with the truth…
If your wife has a lack of sexual desire and interest… it’s not because she’s less sexual than you… it’s because the sex in your marriage is “more trouble than it’s worth” for her…

A woman’s lack of sexual desire and interest is a direct result of her (conscious or unconscious) belief that sex, at least sex with you, is “more trouble than it’s worth” on some level. This belief, whether she’s even aware of it, or not, is based on her sexual history with you. It has everything to do with the quality of her past sexual experiences with you… and, virtually, nothing to do with her inherent sexual potential. By all measures, your wife has way more sexual potential than you do… once you know how to coax that potential out and turn it into erotic reality. Your wife’s body is better designed for sexual pleasurethan yours:

Her clitoris contains over 8,000 pleasure receptors. This is about the same number you have in your penis. But, her clitoris is approximately 1/10th the size of your penis. This means that your wife’s clitoris has TEN TIMES more pleasure potential than your penis!

Your wife is capable of different types of orgasms. You and I can have, uh, one type of orgasm. Your wife, though, is capable of EIGHT completely different types of orgasms!

Your wife is capable of multiple orgasms. Most men, if they’re lucky, are capable of multiple orgasms in the same day. Your wife has the potential to have virtually unlimited multiple orgasms… in the same lovemaking session.

Your wife can have multiple orgasms, back to back. Again, even if you are skilled at “coming back quick,” it’s going to take you five or ten minutes, right? Your wife, under the right circumstances, can actually have orgasm, after orgasm, after orgasm… with little or no time lapse between them!

Sex Mistake #2: Believing that she values sex less than you do.

Sex is a much bigger deal for your wife than you may imagine. Whether you’ve seen it in a while, or not, your wife has very deep sexual needs and desires.

Women… including your wife… are by nature…incredibly sexual creatures…

Given the right circumstances, in a marriage and bed room, your wife is more inclined to value sex and all of your sexual interactions more deeply more than you do. Women, by nature, are more easily capable of bonding their physical, emotional and spiritual parts during sex. They seek and can receive deep levels of emotional comfort and intense validationfrom sex.
This is why disappointing sex can actually be emotionally painful for your wife… painful enough to make her choose to avoid sex…

This is one of the main reasons that your wife may, at times, choose to fake her orgasms… she just wants the sex to stop because it’s emotionally painful for her to continue (when the sex is disappointing)… sex, literally, becomes “more trouble than it’s worth” for her. In fact, in many marriages, this “sexual disconnect,” over time, can make a wife withdrawn, resentful, depressed and, overall, “downright hard to live with.” So, how can it be true that your wife is capable of valuing sex MORE than you do, when you’ve never seen a hint of this?
Because, as hard as it may be for us guys to imagine… women actually care about the quality of sex they have!Women value sex… when it’s good.I’m sure you’ve heard one of your friends say something like, “There’s no such thing as bad sex.“But, it doesn’t work that way for women.Women like GOOD sex more than men do… when they get it.

And, this is why “average sex” or “bad sex” is so disappointing to your wife. Disappointing sex actually throws her entire being “for a loop“; it mixes up her thoughts and emotions into a negative storm in her mind… causing her to feel , mostly, uncomfortable and sad. After awhile, it’s easier for her to just say, “not tonight,” or try to get you to finish faster… or “fake it.”

Look… the reality is… just like most men… most women haven’treceived any sort of real sex education.

They, too, are “making it up as they go along” and trying to figure out the very complicated stuff that is relationships and sex. So, they rely upon their natural (female) logic when they try to understand what’s happening when the sex in their marriage isn’t so great. And, ultimately, they end up taking everything negative very personally. If you’ve ever had an issue with erectile dysfunction, you know exactly what I’m talking about. No matter how much your wife might tell you that she understands that your “problem” isn’t about her, she can’t fully hide the fact that, in reality, she thinks it’s all about her. Similarly, when she’s relying on her “female instincts” to assess the state of her sex life, she’s assuming the worse:

You don’t love her like you should.

You don’t care about her enough to “just know” how to make the sex great.

If she was “sexy enough,” maybe you’d be better in bed.

Of course, none of this is true. But, to her… it sure feels true to her.

Sex Mistake #3: Begging, Nagging or Pouting for Sex

I’m sure you’ve heard the aphorism, “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing, over and over, and expecting different results.” I mention this because, the next most common mistake sexually-deprived husbands make is one of those kinds of mistakes… No matter how many times a man begs, nags or pouts for sex and is rejected… a few days later, he’s back to begging, nagging or pouting… and getting rejected.

Look, it’s not that I don’t understand the attraction of the obvious approach to getting more sex; I do.

There’s nothing obvious about how to correctly adjust “the knobs and levers ” that control your wife’s psychological, emotional and sexual responses…

What would you do when your computer isn’t giving you the results that you need and desire?em>Do you beg it or nag it or demand that it give you what you want?Of course not.Unless you are a real knuckle head, you’ll (eventually) accept that, to get the results you desire, you’re going to have to step back, get out the owner’s manual and figure out which buttons you aren’t pressing correctly.Which is exactly the same thing you have to do, NOW, relative to your sexual relationship with your wife.You have to step back and spend some time learning how your wife’s been designed and programmed, sexually.The great news, though, is…

Once you understand how your wife is designed and programmed sexually…you’ll never have to beg for sex again… because it will just happen…

“Artist’s rendering” of “the controls” to your sexual response system.
“Artist’s rendering” of “the controls” to your wife’s sexual response system.
“Artist’s rendering” of what we WISH her controls looked like…

Not the best way to manage sexual dynamics…

When you find yourself resorting to begging, nagging or (attempted) demanding to get sex, there are two fundamental concepts that you need to understand:

The Sexual Dynamics of your relationship. There are all sorts of factors affecting the quality of your sexual relationship.But, “the King” of all factors is sexual dynamics; they are the “big picture” environment in which everything else happens.Basically, it is the sexual ranking wi

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.25 GB
seeders:1
leechers:12
Robert Irwin - The Orgasm Maestro Method