Robert Graves - I, Claudius (BBC - All Episodes)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 7, 2009 by in TV
Torrent verified.

Robert Graves - I, Claudius (BBC - All Episodes) (Size: 8.19 GB)
 I Claudius - 1 - A Touch of Murder.avi697.9 MB
 I Claudius - 2 - Waiting in the Wings.avi699.04 MB
 I Claudius - 3 - What Shall we do about Claudius.avi699.02 MB
 I Claudius - 4 - Poison is Queen.avi699.01 MB
 I Claudius - 5 - Some Justice.avi698.99 MB
 I claudius - 6 - Queen of Heaven.avi699.01 MB
 I Claudius - 7 - Reign of Terror.avi699 MB
 I Claudius - 8 - Zeus, by Jove.avi699 MB
 I claudius - 9 - Hail Who.avi699 MB
 I Claudius - 10 - Fools Luck.avi699 MB
 I claudius - 11 - A God in Colchester.avi699.01 MB
 I Claudius - 12 - Old King Log.avi699.05 MB

Description

I, Claudius is a 1976 BBC Television adaptation of Robert Graves's I, Claudius and Claudius the God.

Written by Jack Pulman, it proved one of the corporation's most successful drama serials of all time. It also provided popular initial exposure for several actors who would eventually become well known, such as Derek Jacobi, Siân Phillips, Patrick Stewart, John Rhys-Davies and John Hurt.

I, Claudius follows the history of Rome, narrated by the elderly Claudius, from the death of Marcellus in the first episode to Claudius's own death in the last. The series opens with Augustus, the emperor of Rome, attempting to find an heir, and his wife Livia's plots to have her own son become emperor.

This plotting and double-crossing continue for many years, through the conspiracy of Sejanus, the rule of the emperor Caligula, and eventually, Claudius's own rule.Enjoy and Seed!!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.19 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Robert Graves - I, Claudius (BBC - All Episodes)

All Comments

Best quality out there of a hard-to-find tv classic. And the first two episodes are actually contained in the first episode, so it is complete.
amazing amazing series
Grand series! Great quality v/a for its age. Wonderful cast Thanks so much uploader & seeders.
You're so right about how PBS edited the series. Heaven forbid US viewers should be shown near naked men and women.