Riverboat-OnTheLam-06-NexttoMe.mp33.26 MB
 Riverboat-OnTheLam-07-OlManWorry.mp33.44 MB
 Riverboat-OnTheLam-08-NewWayHome.mp35.33 MB
 Riverboat-OnTheLam-09-AThought.mp32.85 MB
 Riverboat-OnTheLam.jpg1.05 MB
 Riverboat-OnTheLam.txt1.93 KB

Description

From the included text:

The band is called Riverboat and is a side project from my normal gig as drummer for the band Floater. The album, On The Lam, is nine songs and about a half hour long. I started with more material but decided to cut it down to something a little more reasonable for my first solo gig. I realize there will be a few folks disappointed that I didn't play some big drum solo on the album but I felt it was unnecessary.

Perhaps the next album will have some percussive instrumentals but since I didn't jam with anyone on this project I just stuck to the floor plan.

No this isn't the end of Floater (by any means)! I'm just having fun doing what I do best, getting into trouble. actually it's just that there's a bit of music I've
written over the years, some even for Floater, that was usually too different from anything I was doing at the time. That's when I started looking into self producing at home and try to get some of this noise out. I hope you all enjoy the material, it's definitely a little easier going and light hearted than Floater. I look forward to hearing your opinion, you know the usual "don't quit your day job" stuff. (Damn it Jim, I'm a drummer not a singer/songwriter).

Do Good Things; -P

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
35.36 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Riverboat- On The Lam