River of No Return (Western 1954) Robert Mitchum, Marilyn Monroe, & Rory Calhoun.mp4

seeders: 9
leechers: 1
Added on October 13, 2013 by BurtonCin Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pHDRiPDVD

River of No Return (Western 1954) Robert Mitchum, Marilyn Monroe, & Rory Calhoun.mp4 (Size: 533.46 MB)
 River of No Return (Western 1954) Robert Mitchum, Marilyn Monroe, & Rory Calhoun.mp4533.46 MB

Description

Storyline

Matt Calder, who lives on a remote farm with his young son Mark, helps two unexpected visitors who lose control of their raft on the nearby river. Harry Weston is a gambler by profession and he is racing to the nearest town to register a mining claim he has won in a poker game. His attractive wife Kay, a former saloon hall girl, is with him. When Calder refuses to let Weston have his only rifle and horse, he simply takes them leaving his wife behind. Unable to defend themselves against a likely Indian attack, Calder, his son and Kay Weston begin the treacherous journey down the river on the raft Weston left behind.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
533.46 MB
seeders:9
leechers:1
River of No Return (Western 1954) Robert Mitchum, Marilyn Monroe, & Rory Calhoun.mp4

Trailer

Screenshots

River of No Return (Western 1954) Robert Mitchum, Marilyn Monroe, & Rory Calhoun.mp4 screenshot
River of No Return (Western 1954) Robert Mitchum, Marilyn Monroe, & Rory Calhoun.mp4 screenshot

All Comments

Yes, the ratio is wrong, but it is the same as the source file I had to work with and I could find no other copy with seeders on it.
The aspect ratio of 1.5:1 is considerably off from the original 2.55:1 but it doesn't totally ruin the film. The color is rich, the resolution is sharp and the film remains enjoyable despite its horizontal squeeze.
This was the only torrent I could find with adequate seeding and I'm really glad to get it.
Thanks great Download....