Rita Rudner Collection (TV, Standup Comedy, Peters Friends - Film)

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on August 27, 2008 by in TV
Torrent verified.

Rita Rudner Collection (TV, Standup Comedy, Peters Friends - Film) (Size: 1.82 GB)
 Kenneth Branagh - Peter's Friends (1992).avi683.17 MB
 Kenneth Branagh - Peter's Friends (1992).srt117.16 KB
 p1 Jennifer Saunders.avi233 MB
 p2 Stephen Fry.avi233.05 MB
 p3 Michael Fenton-Evans.avi233.02 MB
 p4 Griff Rhys Jones.avi233.01 MB
 p6 Adrian Edmondson.avi233.02 MB
 Rita Rudner - Live From Vegas 2008.mp317.42 MB
 Rita Rudner Collection.txt1.23 KB
 Torrent_downloaded_from_Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

Having recently discovered a pair of trackers that specialize in British TV and Radio Series, I have found some wonderful things that are not getting a great deal of exposure. I remembered Rita Rudner’s comedy breakthrough in the late 80s and early 90s, but did not know she had done a 6 show series for the BBC. Some fellow in Australia taped it and did an Xvid convert over to .avi files. Episode 5 is missing.

In 1988, Rudner married an English comedy writer who teamed with her in 1992 to write a wonderful film called PETER’S FRIENDS, starring Kenneth Brannagh, Imelda Staunton, Peter Fry, Emma Thompson, Hugh Laurie, and Rudner. Earlier this past year, a now 50ish Rudner renewed her comic origins in a one woman show at Harrah’s in Las Vegas, which I audiotaped off PBS and present here at 64 kbps. My recording ability is not high powered, so I saw no point in recording at 320 for something that was not worth it.

Rudner also had a wonderfully successful HBO comedy special in 1988 called RITA RUDNER: Born To Be Mild, but most of the jokes from that are incorporated into her BBC show.

In any event, here is a unique and wonderful performer who ability to mesh gentle and sophisticated British wit with American charm and brashness makes her worth a look.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.82 GB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Rita Rudner Collection (TV, Standup Comedy, Peters Friends - Film)