Risk 2 - PC Game - RESEED - {HAPPY}

seeders: 68
leechers: 0
Added on January 25, 2007 by in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Risk 2 - PC Game - RESEED - {HAPPY} (Size: 103.96 MB)
 Risk 2 - {HAPPY}.part1.rar14.31 MB
 Risk 2 - {HAPPY}.part2.rar14.31 MB
 Risk 2 - {HAPPY}.part3.rar14.31 MB
 Risk 2 - {HAPPY}.part4.rar14.31 MB
 Risk 2 - {HAPPY}.part5.rar14.31 MB
 Risk 2 - {HAPPY}.part6.rar14.31 MB
 Risk 2 - {HAPPY}.part7.rar14.31 MB
 Risk 2 - {HAPPY}.part8.rar3.82 MB
 Risk 2.nfo1.13 KB
 Risk 2.sfv964 bytes

Description

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HAPPY IS PLEASED TO BRING YOU............ RISK 2 - PC ......
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is an incredibly rich, detailed, and varied computerized risk game that is the official version of the original board game.
Risk fans will love the ability to play Risk against other players or the computer without having to set up the board.
This game has the 'Patch' included to allow full enjoyment ;O)
Check out Warzone which is also included with this download. Warzone allows you to play on-line for free also.
When you do open Warzone, it will ask you for a User name and Password. Use whatever username you want to be known as and just type any password you want!!
I hope to see you all on-line in a fantastic game of Risk!!!
PLEASE, PLEASE help seed this torrent, SEEDING helps keep the scene alive and everyone should share!!!
Don't be an evil Leecher, SHARE!!!
Peace Out,
Happy
;o)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
103.96 MB
seeders:68
leechers:0
Risk 2 - PC Game - RESEED - {HAPPY}

All Comments

thanks
Just as I expected. It kept me entertained for a few nights. It is more difficult the more players you add to the game. Easy win when you play against 2-3 players.
great game
Doesn't seem to work anymore. Forces you to install WarZone, then repeatedly tries to update WarZone...ultimately timing/crashing out. Tried a few different workarounds, but it ultimately fails. Just pass on this torrent.
thnx
nice one