Rise of the Tomb Raider Steam Family Sharing Crack And Legit DLC Unlocker-REVOLT

seeders: 18
leechers: 0
Added on January 31, 2016 by ASTRAAAin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Rise of the Tomb Raider Steam Family Sharing Crack And Legit DLC Unlocker-REVOLT (Size: 345.71 KB)
 Rise.of.the.Tomb.Raider.Steam.Family.Sharing.Crack.And.Legit.DLC.Unlocker-REVOLT.7z345.71 KB

Description

Install instructions:IMPORTANT NOTE, READ: This is not full crack, but semi-working one! Read the notes below!First case: You can use this crack if you have the game family shared from someone. The crack overrides the "kick" time when someone else is playing the same shared library. Follow these instructions:1. Start your family shared game at least once in online mode! [IMPORTANT]2. Put the crack in your game folder!3. Start Steam in offline mode!4. Start the game from the executable file and enjoy the game and its DLCs!Second case: You have the legit game, but you didn't purchase season pass or any DLCs. Put the crack into your game folder, get the DLC pack and enjoy all DLCs!Install instructions:- Download and copy ALL (not some, ALL) contents of the torrent to your main game dir- PlayCredits: Thanks to Voksi_Bulgarian/REVOLT

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
345.71 KB
seeders:18
leechers:0
Rise of the Tomb Raider Steam Family Sharing Crack And Legit DLC Unlocker-REVOLT

Trailer

All Comments

can i run the game by applying only the crack??
i have legit version and apply dlc when run it pop up message "RVTFiX missing or delete" ...while i had in ...can u tell me how to fix it?
go here if this not work

https://kat.cm/rise-of-the-t...r-revolt-t11989346.html#main
I tried this and it works in game (with a legit version), it now says that I own Baba Yaga, Endurance Mode, Ancient Vanguard and Prophet's Legacy in the Marketplace tab in the main menu. There was some other version on kat.cm but I could only play it Russian, although it also showed that I owned the DLC in the game page from my Library in Steam too (and it also had the Season Pass Card Packs). At least your version works in English and ingame, as it should. Thanks a lot!
Thanks m8
welcome bro..
download the corepack prepack version about 14gb it will work on that also
bro if you order the game just download the prepack of corepack then put in steamappscommon folder and click start download from steam app then use the case 2 from note and play the game
can any one share ur stream account??
none of my friends and family have this game they don't do gaming so how they will share damn have to wait for full crack :(
yup bro..