Rings Of Polaris (1-3) ~ Paul Alan [BluA]epub

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on July 19, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Rings Of Polaris (1-3) ~ Paul Alan [BluA]epub (Size: 797.07 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 03 Star Child - Paul Alan.epub234.84 KB
 02 Giants Of Mars - Paul Alan.epub274.54 KB
 01 Rebel Lexis - Paul Alan.epub287.28 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by giving a Thumbs UP and leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

Rebel Lexis
Jason Bjorn just wants to do his job and captain his ship, but when his employer—The Polaris Corporation—sends him on a trek across the wastelands of Earth where he encounters treachery, an ancient cult, and secrets that strike at the heart of Polaris’ control over the planet.
Soon, fighting to stay alive is the least of his worries as he finds himself at the center of a conflict that could change everything with nobody on his side but SOFIA, the seductively independent operating system that runs his ship.

Giants of Mars
Giants of Mars is the second book in Paul Alan's series, and I'm looking forward to the third installment. I think ever man alive is now in love with Lexis, who is the beautiful SYN, who stole the heart of ship captain, Jason Bjorn at the end of the first novel, Rebel Lexis. The first book was a fast moving story that made me melancholy as I read about things of today that no longer exist in the futuristic universe...I am always amazed by the twists and turns, author Alan gives us readers."

Star Child
Jason and Lexis, his SYN and lover, have become separated. Lexis is an AI computer system with human emotions. Jason is battling to escape his enemies and believes Lexis has been destroyed. Lexis thinks part of her brain isn’t functioning right since she can’t locate him, but suspects he has been killed. Jason’s child is growing inside her. She is on Mars in the Chameleon, Jason’s ship, and deadly giants are roaming around. In order to protect the child inside her, she takes control and enlists robots to guard the ship. Then a strange event occurs, and she must make dangerous decisions if part of Jason is to live on.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
797.07 KB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Rings Of Polaris (1-3) ~ Paul Alan [BluA]epub