RimWorld 0.0.232 + New Auto Updater

seeders: 38
leechers: 0
Added on October 24, 2013 by Slax0rin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

RimWorld 0.0.232 + New Auto Updater (Size: 21.56 MB)
 RimWorld Installer.exe21.56 MB

Description

-Game-
RimWorld is a sci-fi colony sim driven by an intelligent AI storyteller.
RimWorld follows three survivors from a crashed space liner as they build a colony on a frontier world at the rim of the galaxy.

View the game here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tynansylvester/rimworld

-About Torrent-
(THIS VERSION IS WINDOWS ONLY)
This is the Pre-Alpha for rimworld, an upcoming colony sim game.
This version is brought to you by slax0r and it now has an auto updater/launcher!
That means when updates are availible you can see that from the launcher and simply press "update" and it will do the rest for you!

The Launcher will be updated soon, as it does not look so good haha, but for now it works well!

More things to come!

-Slax0r

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
21.56 MB
seeders:38
leechers:0
RimWorld 0.0.232 + New Auto Updater

Trailer

All Comments

I just updated the launcher with version 250 and created another torrent with version 250 for all platforms.
sounds good dude!
doesn't matter the link was removed i already checked that site Lol
i went to the site and it said "download link removed by copyright holder"
Guys, chill out. Just because 0.0.243 exists doesn't mean the uploader is able to get his hands on it. Most, if not all of these builds are internal only, with just a small number of external beta testers. He'll update it whenever he can obtain a copy.
I backed this game and so should anyone who downloads this game. This is a great title with lots of game play from what I have seen so far. Indie game dev get my money big heartless companys don't, well not anymore. I really hope the space themed games come back to PC. I backed SC for more than $700. Oops
Don't think it is. Merely the current version + an auto-updater.