Rigmar Radio Karaoke Part 21 V 461

seeders: 1
leechers: 5
Added on November 7, 2015 by Rigmar_Radioin Music
Torrent verified.

Rigmar Radio Karaoke Part 21 V 461 (Size: 2.75 GB)
 Part 21 V Track Listings.csv48.71 KB
 V - Much Too Young To To Feel This Damned Old [Karaoke].cdg1.26 MB
 V - Much Too Young To To Feel This Damned Old [Karaoke].mp32.88 MB
 V - You Stood Up [SF Karaoke].cdg1.93 MB
 V - You Stood Up [SF Karaoke].mp34.28 MB
 V V Brown - Shark In The Water [Karaoke].cdg1.37 MB
 V V Brown - Shark In The Water [Karaoke].mp33.04 MB
 V.I.C. - Get Silly [SN Karaoke].cdg1.7 MB
 V.I.C. - Get Silly [SN Karaoke].mp33.78 MB
 Vaccines - Handsome [SF Karaoke].cdg1.03 MB
 Vaccines - Handsome [SF Karaoke].mp32.3 MB
 Val Doonican - Elusive Butterfly [SF Karaoke].cdg1.23 MB
 Val Doonican - Elusive Butterfly [SF Karaoke].mp32.74 MB
 Val Doonican - O'Rafferty's Motor Car [BS Karaoke].cdg1.19 MB
 Val Doonican - O'Rafferty's Motor Car [BS Karaoke].mp33.98 MB
 Val Doonican - O'rafferty's Motor Car [Karaoke].cdg1.19 MB
 Val Doonican - O'rafferty's Motor Car [Karaoke].mp32.66 MB
 Val Doonican - Paddy Mcginty's Goat [Karaoke].cdg1.17 MB
 Val Doonican - Paddy Mcginty's Goat [Karaoke].mp32.59 MB
 Val Doonican - Paddy McGinty's Goat [SF Karaoke].cdg1.62 MB
 Val Doonican - Paddy McGinty's Goat [SF Karaoke].mp33.6 MB
 Val Doonican - Special Years [Karaoke].cdg1.21 MB
 Val Doonican - Special Years [Karaoke].mp32.7 MB
 Val Doonican - Walk Tall [SF Karaoke].cdg1.18 MB
 Val Doonican - Walk Tall [SF Karaoke].mp32.63 MB
 Val Doonican - What Would I Be [SF Karaoke].cdg1.2 MB
 Val Doonican - What Would I Be [SF Karaoke].mp32.67 MB
 Valeria Lynch - Piensa En Mi [Karaoke].cdg1.91 MB
 Valeria Lynch - Piensa En Mi [Karaoke].mp34.32 MB
 Valerie Smith - Red Clay Halo [CB Karaoke].cdg1.32 MB

Description

I only use this tracker: udp://open.demonii.com:1337 Many of the trackers KAT adds do not work, they may all safely be removed.

Part 21 V 461. Getting near to the end of this massive project. Just 461 songs under the Letter V. All file renamed and tagged to give good search results when playing back on a PC or Mac. NOTE if you re name any of these files please make sure the CDG file has the SAME name as the MP3 one, or you will not be able to playback either the Graphics or the Music depending on how your playout software works.

I have noticed a Karaoke upload here in KAT using some of the files uploaded in this collection where that has happened, the MP3 file being stripped of the Karaoke Label ID marker which was left behind on the CDG file. NOTE I do not mind you re uploading any or all of the collection. Once you have downloaded any part it is yours and you are free to do with it what ever you want.

When we reach the letter Z I will announce both on these notes for the last upload and on the KAT Forum the Schedule for re seeding the whole collection ONE whole part at a time. I will actively monitor the peers and give a boost to all those who are nearing 100% in an attempt to keep the torrents well seeded after I have gone.

There is NO WAY anyone can seed this whole collection all at the same time.

Each part will be seeded at 8 Megabit Per Second total (divided between all the torrents in that Part and off course the Peers in each swarm for just 24 hours. IF everyone who has downloaded this collection could synchronize there seeding to the same schedule, that will greatly increase the chances of those late to this collection reaching 100% on each torrent and getting everything before I move on to re seed the next part for 24 hours.

On the final Part (The Letter Z) I will work out the final statistics and just how much I have actually uploaded. I will never be a KAT Verified uploader as I totally disagree that seeding dozens of torrents (or for that downloading dozens) at the same time is a very good idea given the very poor download speeds I have seen over the past few weeks. Most poor speeds are caused by running TOO MANY TORRENTS at the same time. Simple as that.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.75 GB
seeders:1
leechers:5
Rigmar Radio Karaoke Part 21 V 461