Rigmar Radio Karaoke Part 18 S 5096

seeders: 1
leechers: 6
Added on November 4, 2015 by Rigmar_Radioin Music
Torrent verified.

Rigmar Radio Karaoke Part 18 S 5096 (Size: 4.95 GB)
 Part 18 S Track Listings (Includes Spanish Karaoke Tracks).csv775.36 KB
 Spanky & Our Gang - Lazy Day [Karaoke].cdg1.36 MB
 Spanky & Our Gang - Lazy Day [Karaoke].mp37.58 MB
 Sparkle & R Kelly - Be Careful [SF Karaoke].cdg2.16 MB
 Sparkle & R Kelly - Be Careful [SF Karaoke].mp34.81 MB
 Sparks - Beat The Clock [Karaoke].cdg1.95 MB
 Sparks - Beat The Clock [Karaoke].mp34.33 MB
 Sparks - This Town Ain't Big Enough [SF Karaoke].cdg1.38 MB
 Sparks - This Town Ain't Big Enough [SF Karaoke].mp33.06 MB
 Sparks - This Town Ain't Big Enough For The Both Of Us [SF Karaoke].cdg1.36 MB
 Sparks - This Town Ain't Big Enough For The Both Of Us [SF Karaoke].mp33.03 MB
 Specials - A Message To You Rudy [Karaoke].cdg1.52 MB
 Specials - A Message To You Rudy [Karaoke].mp33.38 MB
 Specials - Ghost Town [DMG Karaoke].cdg1.54 MB
 Specials - Ghost Town [DMG Karaoke].mp38.58 MB
 Specials - Ghost Town [Karaoke].cdg1.64 MB
 Specials - Ghost Town [Karaoke].mp33.65 MB
 Specials - Ghost Town [Z Karaoke].cdg1.56 MB
 Specials - Ghost Town [Z Karaoke].mp33.48 MB
 Specials - Message To You Rudi [Karaoke].cdg1.26 MB
 Specials - Message To You Rudi [Karaoke].mp32.81 MB
 Specials - Much Too Young [SF Karaoke].cdg970.03 KB
 Specials - Much Too Young [SF Karaoke].mp32.11 MB
 Specials - Too Much Too Young [Karaoke].cdg975.66 KB
 Specials - Too Much Too Young [Karaoke].mp32.12 MB
 Specials - Too Much Too Young [Z Karaoke].cdg975.66 KB
 Specials - Too Much Too Young [Z Karaoke].mp32.12 MB
 Speedin' - Rick Ross & R. Kelly [Karaoke].cdg1.46 MB
 Speedin' - Rick Ross & R. Kelly [Karaoke].mp33.25 MB
 Speedway - Can't Turn Back [SF Karaoke].cdg1.59 MB

Description

Bueno, descargadores de Español ... 23 descargas ... 3 semillas mi relación semilla sobre 4,3-1 por lo que significa que he subido más de 25 gigabyte de datos y ahora estoy cabreado y seguir adelante ... Hit and Run debe ser castigado de alguna manera.

No habrá más Karaoke español en esta colección a disposición de usted hasta 2016 Este es un Idioma Inglés única colección de ahora en adelante.

Includes µ Torrent AND Vuze blocked ports help graphics.

Part 18 S 5096 Over 900 English Language MP3+CDG Karaoke songs for you. Now with multiple label choice. This is a Working commercial Karaoke collection and for those who downloaded the very first in this year’s collection (to go there search KAT for 'Rigmar Radio Karaoke Collection Part 1) YOU may love to know that in just over 4 weeks you have downloaded over 90,000 files or 45,000 songs taking up 258GB of space on your hard drive. Well we will be finished by the end of this Month and you will have what is simply the best maintained, file renamed and tagged Karaoke collection available for FREE on Bit Torrent.

Note modern DJ's do not use request slips or even song books, they just enter the singers request direct into powerful playout software on the laptop which allows them to add the singers name and even tell them the exact time they are up on stage to sing... cool eh! But I include a plain text CSV track listing with each part so you can make up a book if you wish. It will run to about 900 pages at 10 point font size or 450 pages printed both sides. Why not get full page A4 adverts from local business partners to help recover the printing costs and insert them into your karaoke books??

I do not use the original catalogue numbers as they mean nothing to the public but I do include the Karaoke label in the song title string in the form of SF for Sunfly SC for Sound Choice, Z for Zoom and so on. The full collection by the time we reach ZZ Top will take more than 300GB space on your hard drive. Thank you to all seeders for keeping this project alive and allowing me to crack on with the new parts. When I finish I will re seed each part from the start for 24 hours right up until Christmas. For details on that watch the forum posts, or subscribe.

That even applies to the Spanish Language Karaoke mentioned above :-)

I have noticed a shocking 50% of Peers downloading this Karaoke collection have blocked ports. Please look at the JPEG images enclosed with this torrent. If you need help I can fix this for you for free PM me.

Blocked ports prevent you from sharing with the swarm as you often cannot talk to fellow peers, this has a dramatic effect on your download speeds as often there are a lot more Peers than the one seed you can speak to, Those peers can all help you get to 100% in a third of the time you take now. This is also good for me, the original seed as once you are done, I can move on or use my bandwidth for my own projects. Get you blocked ports sorted please.

Rigmar Radio

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.95 GB
seeders:1
leechers:6
Rigmar Radio Karaoke Part 18 S 5096