Rigmar Radio Karaoke Collection 25900

seeders: 7
leechers: 8
Added on January 7, 2016 by Rigmar_Radioin Music
Torrent verified.

Rigmar Radio Karaoke Collection 25900 (Size: 1.75 GB)
 Paul McCartney & Frog Chorus - We All Stand Together [Z Karaoke].cdg1.88 MB
 Paul McCartney & Frog Chorus - We All Stand Together [Z Karaoke].mp34.19 MB
 Paul McCartney & Stevie Wonder - Ebony & Ivory [Karaoke].cdg1.64 MB
 Paul McCartney & Stevie Wonder - Ebony & Ivory [Karaoke].mp33.65 MB
 Paul McCartney & Stevie Wonder - Ebony And Ivory (Duet) [Z Karaoke].cdg1.59 MB
 Paul McCartney & Stevie Wonder - Ebony And Ivory (Duet) [Z Karaoke].mp33.53 MB
 Paul McCartney & Stevie Wonder - Ebony And Ivory [CB Karaoke].cdg1.62 MB
 Paul McCartney & Stevie Wonder - Ebony And Ivory [CB Karaoke].mp35.4 MB
 Paul McCartney & The Frog Chorus - We All Stand Together [SF Karaoke].cdg1.93 MB
 Paul McCartney & The Frog Chorus - We All Stand Together [SF Karaoke].mp34.29 MB
 Paul McCartney & Wings - Band On The Run [SF Karaoke].cdg2.3 MB
 Paul McCartney & Wings - Band On The Run [SF Karaoke].mp35.11 MB
 Paul McCartney & Wings - Helen Wheels [Z Karaoke].cdg1.59 MB
 Paul McCartney & Wings - Helen Wheels [Z Karaoke].mp33.53 MB
 Paul McCartney & Wings - Jet [SF Karaoke].cdg1.8 MB
 Paul McCartney & Wings - Jet [SF Karaoke].mp33.99 MB
 Paul McCartney & Wings - Live And Let Die [SF Karaoke].cdg1.43 MB
 Paul McCartney & Wings - Live And Let Die [SF Karaoke].mp33.18 MB
 Paul McCartney & Wings - Maybe I'm Amazed [SF Karaoke].cdg1.48 MB
 Paul McCartney & Wings - Maybe I'm Amazed [SF Karaoke].mp33.29 MB
 Paul McCartney & Wings - Mull Of Kintyre [SF Karaoke].cdg2.04 MB
 Paul McCartney & Wings - Mull Of Kintyre [SF Karaoke].mp36.81 MB
 Paul Mccartney & Wings - My Love [SC Karaoke].cdg1.78 MB
 Paul Mccartney & Wings - My Love [SC Karaoke].mp33.96 MB
 Paul Mccartney - Letting Go [Karaoke].cdg1.85 MB
 Paul Mccartney - Letting Go [Karaoke].mp34.12 MB
 Paul McCartney - Listen To What The Man Said [CB Karaoke].cdg1.7 MB
 Paul McCartney - Listen To What The Man Said [CB Karaoke].mp35.66 MB
 Paul Mccartney - Little Lamb Dragonfly [Karaoke].cdg2.79 MB
 Paul Mccartney - Little Lamb Dragonfly [Karaoke].mp36.21 MB

Description

PLEASE ONLY DOWNLOAD ONE TORRENT from this series at any one time. OVERLOADING your bit torrent client KILLS Download speeds.

I am getting PRETTY FED UP seeing the same IP address on dozens of my torrents and finding out that you can only download the latest torrent AT DIAL UP SPEEDS.

for the fastest download speeds from a well seeded torrent ONLY run that single download and at most one seed. Simple really.

I will seed this for 8 hours then if you would like to join me in re seeding parts 3250 to 5250 for the late peers who follow in your footsteps that would be very cool.

OH and fix those blocked ports will you. If Micro Torrent is giving you an amber ! on the bottom right hand corner, or VUZE tells you that there is a NAT problem, access your router and open the ports. There are plenty online help sites.

Blocked ports affect your ability to listen to fellow peers and you in effect become a leech in any swarm, mostly just downloading from the seed or seeds. Blocked ports also really slow down your download speeds as you can not receive handshakes from anyone. Any original SEED who uses Initial or Super SEEDING will not connect with you if you have blocked ports as they tell you what bits to download and of course you can not hear them!!! and from what I can see over 40 percent of peers connecting with me do have this problem.

Next new torrent will follow in 24 hours.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.75 GB
seeders:7
leechers:8
Rigmar Radio Karaoke Collection 25900

All Comments

Thanks Again Rig.
And apologies for the multiple posts... but will H, I, J, K L, and the first portion of M be made available at some point as well? I noticed they were missing, and I have a lot of students who are fans of Halestorm, Indigo Girls, Jewel, Kelly Clarkson, Led Zeppelin and Mariah Carey, so I'd love to be able to get some of those as well! Once again, thanks for this huge effort. It is much appreciated!
I'm using these songs to teach English, by the way. My ESL students will sleep their way through a boring lecture or power point presentation, but given the chance to learn popular songs that they already like, they perk right up. Some of these have really cranked up the energy in my classroom and got students hyped to learn the language.
I also wanted to say thanks for all of these. I imagine that I'm probably one of those slow-speed downloaders that annoy you so, but unfortunately I'm in China, and so I already start with low-speeds, plus I apparently also share bandwidth with six or seven floors of my high-rise, so I can only even really download at night. I do apologize if that's slowing down the swarm, but I do try to make up for it by only grabbing the files that I really need/want, and then leaving them on to seed all night. Sorry I can't do much more than that.
You are all most welcome, so rare for anyone to take the time to say thank your these days. Nice one :-)

Now RE SEEDING Parts 3250 to 5500. Priority will be given to the fastest down loaders by stopping all but the torrent they are working on and following them up the series.

People who download at dial up speeds do so due to poor torrent skills and it is up to them to educate them self.
Thank you
Thank you