Rigmar Radio Karaoke Collection 14000

seeders: 4
leechers: 9
Added on December 17, 2015 by Rigmar_Radioin Music
Torrent verified.

Rigmar Radio Karaoke Collection 14000 (Size: 1.83 GB)
 Eclectric Light Orchestra - Livin' Thing [L Karaoke].cdg1.59 MB
 Eclectric Light Orchestra - Livin' Thing [L Karaoke].mp33.53 MB
 Eddy Arnold - Just A Little Lovin' Will Go A Long Long Way [SC Karaoke].cdg1.27 MB
 Eddy Arnold - Just A Little Lovin' Will Go A Long Long Way [SC Karaoke].mp34.25 MB
 Eddy Arnold - Last Word In Lonesome Is Me [Karaoke].cdg959.81 KB
 Eddy Arnold - Last Word In Lonesome Is Me [Karaoke].mp32.08 MB
 Eddy Arnold - Last Word In Lonesome Is Me The [KC Karaoke].cdg1018.88 KB
 Eddy Arnold - Last Word In Lonesome Is Me The [KC Karaoke].mp35.55 MB
 Eddy Arnold - Lonely Again [KC Karaoke].cdg1.22 MB
 Eddy Arnold - Lonely Again [KC Karaoke].mp36.79 MB
 Eddy Arnold - Make The World Go Away [KC Karaoke].cdg1.27 MB
 Eddy Arnold - Make The World Go Away [KC Karaoke].mp37.34 MB
 Eddy Arnold - Make The World Go Away [SC Karaoke].cdg1.16 MB
 Eddy Arnold - Make The World Go Away [SC Karaoke].mp36.47 MB
 Eddy Arnold - One Kiss Too Many [KC Karaoke].cdg1.04 MB
 Eddy Arnold - One Kiss Too Many [KC Karaoke].mp36.04 MB
 Eddy Arnold - Somebody Like Me [KC Karaoke].cdg1.2 MB
 Eddy Arnold - Somebody Like Me [KC Karaoke].mp36.69 MB
 Eddy Arnold - Tennessee Stud [SF Karaoke].cdg1.47 MB
 Eddy Arnold - Tennessee Stud [SF Karaoke].mp38.28 MB
 Eddy Arnold - Texarkana Baby [KC Karaoke].cdg1.19 MB
 Eddy Arnold - Texarkana Baby [KC Karaoke].mp36.89 MB
 Eddy Arnold - That Do Make It Nice [KC Karaoke].cdg1.11 MB
 Eddy Arnold - That Do Make It Nice [KC Karaoke].mp36.17 MB
 Eddy Arnold - Turn The World Around [SF Karaoke].cdg1.13 MB
 Eddy Arnold - Turn The World Around [SF Karaoke].mp36.4 MB
 Eddy Arnold - Wagon Wheels [KC Karaoke].cdg1.37 MB
 Eddy Arnold - Wagon Wheels [KC Karaoke].mp37.87 MB
 Eddy Arnold - What's He Doing In My World [CB Karaoke].cdg1.03 MB
 Eddy Arnold - What's He Doing In My World [CB Karaoke].mp32.3 MB

Description

Please note, to further reduce hit and run I now super seed for the first few hours of every torrent. I do not appear as a seed but a FELLOW PEER and you have to be nice to me to get the goodies. If you find you are not communicating with the swarm at that time then your Ports are more than likely blocked or you have overloaded you bit torrent client by running dozens or even hundreds of torrents all at the same time... Just like life, the more you give (to this swarm), the more you get.

Please do not switch on the option for downloading the first and last bit to speed up video previews, that is really messing up Bit Torrent swarms as well as it stops the Seed deciding what bit you are served.

Super Seeding (Initial Seed for Micro Torrent users) is a way the original seed can avoid giving out 10 times the original data size to 10 peers in a swarm who do not communicate with each other. TALK TO YOUR FELLOW PEERS AND YOU GET FASTER DOWNLOADS, BUT THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN WHEN YOU RUN DOZENS OF TORRENTS AT THE SAME TIME. JUST STOP THAT NOW. thank you. Sheer laziness and GREED is killing torrent swarms. I am not the only one who thinks Bit torrent is broken and the present solution of just keeping all torrents alive forever ONLY by the original seeder works. With a Karaoke collection of over 110,000 files I can not seed them all at the same time anyway.

Hello any decent uploader has a finite amount of file space, bandwidth and time to manage hundreds of torrents they may of uploaded in a year and if the community does not help out. Well goodbye bit torrent. Not everyone can afford or even knows how to manage a seedbox. When I did I found most PEERS could not download from me at decent speeds anyway for the reasons I keep on about.

Mind you those who could, well that is another story. When I could afford a 1GB up/down server based in Amsterdam I used to rejoice when the occasional peer uploaded from it at 100, 200 and very rarely faster speeds (Megabits Per Second). I used to be really pleased when I saw peers hitting there download bandwidth limit set by the ISP, often at 30 or 50 megabits per second, but sadly we are talking ONE PEER in about 100 who did that. Most were, as in my last swarm pretty average.

300 more songs tagged and file re named to give best search results when playing back from a PC or MAC. Now with multi label choice on the more popular songs.

Rigmar Radio - Rockin' the Free World since 1967

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.83 GB
seeders:4
leechers:9
Rigmar Radio Karaoke Collection 14000