Right Track 7 - Building Model Buildings [H265, Random002]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 27, 2015 by Random002in Other > Tutorials
Torrent verified.

Right Track 7 - Building Model Buildings [H265, Random002] (Size: 483.89 MB)
 Right Track 7.2 - A Freelance Terrace - Building Buildings [H265, Random002].mp4278.65 MB
 Right Track 7.3 - A London Terrace - Building Buildings [H265, Random002].mp4105.14 MB
 Right Track 7.4 - A Stone-Fronted House - Building Buildings [H265, Random002].mp494.2 MB
 Right Track 7.1 - Intro - Building Buildings [H265, Random002].mp45.91 MB

Description

Right Track 7 - Building Buildings [H265, Random002] 3hrs

Since these DVDs are not available anymore, PLEASE SEED ;-)

Right Track 7
Building Buildings with Geoff Taylor

Geoff Taylor joins the team of Right Track DVD presenters as he shows how he makes the most realistic model buildings.

Geoff is an architectural modeller with an excellent reputation. Well known throughout the UK, he has created many outstandingly accurate structures on layouts such as The Gresley Beat, Burnden Park and Dewsbury Midland.

All Geoff’s methods are cost-effective, easy to follow and perfectly explained in this DVD.

He takes three very different buildings as his examples.

After showing how he researches and plans his projects, he shows how he constructs a block of terraced houses, including doors, door frames, curtains, roof and guttering. He also explains in detail how he paints and weathers them to give them that realistic finish.

Next, he moves on to a section of a London Terrace similar to the terraces in The Gresley Beat. Here he shows how he creates the complex stonework around the window frames as well as block facings and cellars.

Finally, he makes a stone-fronted house and shows how he creates the corner-stones, facing stones and pebble-dash effects.

All the methods he uses can be applied to all buildings and in any scale.

It’s all here – how to make walls, roofs, chimneys, slates, doors and much more – with techniques for painting, weathering and distressing. It’s the complete package with methods suitable for all scales and gauges.

So, whatever your experience in Building Buildings, this DVD is the one for you.

Contents of the DVD

Research and Planning
Stone walls
Doors and door frames
Curtains
Roof Slates
Guttering and down pipes
Chimneys
Painting for realistic finish
Weathering surfaces
Stone and block facings
Pebble-dash walls

Important: Resolution = 768 x 576. However, I have encoded these from 8GB to a reasonable uploading size, so there will be the odd loss of definition here and there.
I used the H265 format, so if you have difficulty playing this file I suggest you download a media player like VLC.

Please leave a comment and I will upload more!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
483.89 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Right Track 7 - Building Model Buildings [H265, Random002]