Right Track 16 - Developments in Model Railway DC & DCC [H265, Random002].mp4

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 30, 2015 by Random002in Other > Tutorials
Torrent verified.

Right Track 16 - Developments in Model Railway DC & DCC [H265, Random002].mp4 (Size: 335.95 MB)
 Right Track 16 - Developments in DC & DCC [H265, Random002].mp4335.95 MB

Description

Right Track 16 - Developments in DC & DCC [H265, Random002] 1hr:53

Since these DVDs are not available anymore, PLEASE SEED ;-)

Electronics has been important to railway modelling since the introduction of electric motors for motive power. These days, with developments in digital technology, we have a great opportunity to improve the running of locomotives and make the railway run much more realistically. It is not essential to know how the electronics work in detail but to use them as building blocks to get more fun out of running your layout.

In this DVD, Howard Watkins explains how you can use electronics on analogue and DCC systems to improve your layout. He begins by explaining how to wire points for best running and then how to operate them for fine control. Switching polarity is essential to smooth running and Howard shows a range of methods from slide switch to the frog juicer.

For DCC, Howard gives an overview of systems and then shows how to set up decoders easily using your PC - including CVs, speed curves and function mapping. Then he moves on to coach and locomotive lighting and the fascinating subject of DCC Sound.

Finally, he shows control of your locomotives from an I-Pad or i-Pod and looks at the CBUS control system.

Among the topics covered in detail are:

Wiring and Operating Points
Loco and Coach Lighting
DCC Decoder Programming
DCC Sound
Short-circuit Protection
Polarity Switching
Wireless Throttle
RFID

Important: Resolution = 768 x 576. However, I have encoded these from 8GB to a reasonable uploading size, so there will be the odd loss of definition here and there.
I used the H265 format, so if you have difficulty playing this file I suggest you download a media player like VLC.

Please leave a comment and I will upload more!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
335.95 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Right Track 16 - Developments in Model Railway DC & DCC [H265, Random002].mp4