Right Track 15 - Model Railway Operation & Signalling [H265, Random002].mp4

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 30, 2015 by Random002in Other > Tutorials
Torrent verified.

Right Track 15 - Model Railway Operation & Signalling [H265, Random002].mp4 (Size: 462 MB)
 Right Track 15 - Railway Operation & Signalling [H265, Random002].mp4462 MB

Description

Right Track 15 - Railway Operation & Signalling [H265, Random002] 2hrs:45

Since these DVDs are not available anymore, PLEASE SEED ;-)

Between the 1890s and the 1970s, the operating procedures employed on Britain's railways hardly changed.
The equipment was different but a time-travelling Edwardian signalman would have felt entirely at home with colour light signals, Deltics and Freightliners.

This DVD takes you through essential issues such as semaphore and colour light signals, track layouts, head lamp codes and traffic patterns – all of them seen from a railwayman's point of view.

It takes you on an operational tour of some remarkable model railways – from a three-way junction station to a massive ScaleSeven Midland Railway layout – on which you'll see a wide variety of train services.

Supported by animated diagrams and archive stills, the programme goes on to explain how – and why – things were done during the steam and early-diesel era, touching on such topics as
scale speeds, shunting procedures and the different ways in which passenger and freight trains were handled by the operating department.

The DVD is entertainingly fronted by one-time footplateman Bob Essery – now a highly regarded finescale modeller, historian and railway writer – and Tim Shackleton, the former editor of Model Railway Journal and the author of more than 100 articles on railway-related themes.

Contents of the DVD

The Absolute Block System
Station Track Plans
Types of Colour Light and Semaphore Signal
Signal Positioning
Head Lamp Codes
Trap and Catch Points
Signal Boxes
Broom Junction
Dalby Wood
Dewsbury
Ellerton Road
Plemsworth

Important: Resolution = 768 x 576. However, I have encoded these from 8GB to a reasonable uploading size, so there will be the odd loss of definition here and there.
I used the H265 format, so if you have difficulty playing this file I suggest you download a media player like VLC.

Please leave a comment and I will upload more!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
462 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Right Track 15 - Model Railway Operation & Signalling [H265, Random002].mp4